Matches Face Masks

It depends on their Ground Regs, we were required to wear them for the play off according to the Ground/Covid Regs for that match.

And this may be why face masks in such an environment is worth sticking with a bit longer as the best estimate is the Delta variant is 40% more transmissable:

Yes I think we’ll need to wear masks if we want to get in next season. It’s a small thing really if it lets us get more back to normal

If it does depend on the local council making the rules, it goes to show how much they distrust football fans and it supports my opinion that our local council won’t be doing an awful lot to help the club going forward. Doesn’t bode well for planning permission.
Just my own view……

I’m Attending the 2nd test at Edgbaston on Friday , masks must be worn while moving around but once seated then there’s no need .Seems sensibly to me .
I agree (and am jealous!), but that is of course with socially distanced seating and people mainly staying seated for a lot of the day. When we (hopefully) get back to watching live football in August, if it is 'normal' neither of those things will be true for many in the stadium.

I’m Attending the 2nd test at Edgbaston on Friday , masks must be worn while moving around but once seated then there’s no need .Seems sensibly to me .
I'm their on Day 1 - can't wait!

Slightly different set of circumstances again with it being an official government pilot/test event.
No social distancing required inside the ground and as you say masks not required when seated

I'm their on Day 1 - can't wait!

Slightly different set of circumstances again with it being an official government pilot/test event.
No social distancing required inside the ground and as you say masks not required when seated

Hope for your sake Sibley isn't doing an even slower than Boycott impression!

Hope for your sake Sibley isn't doing an even slower than Boycott impression!
I hope he is, it makes me laugh that we've been crying out for an opener to sit in and soak up the new ball attack since Cook retired, then we get one do exactly that and he's slaughtered for it.

And to bring this back on topic, he should be doing it with a face mask on 😉

I hope he is, it makes me laugh that we've been crying out for an opener to sit in and soak up the new ball attack since Cook retired, then we get one do exactly that and he's slaughtered for it.

And to bring this back on topic, he should be doing it with a face mask on 😉

There is a distinction between fighting for your wicket and not playing with any attacking intent regardless of the match situation as it isn't only yesterday where he has played like that.

There is a distinction between fighting for your wicket and not playing with any attacking intent regardless of the match situation as it isn't only yesterday where he has played like that.
I'll take this onto the cricket thread...

Back
Top Bottom