Fan's View Fan's View 21/22 - No.16 - Burton away

Based on the highlights, their only shot on target was ironically a mishit!

Ah yes, the "it`s all ticket/no it isn`t" will never impact on attendances. BA supporting friend suggested it`s to do with stewarding costs.

Ah yes, the "it`s all ticket/no it isn`t" will never impact on attendances. BA supporting friend suggested it`s to do with stewarding costs.
Burton always used to use Derby County stewards for their games. They may well still do.

I thought Chapman looked good against us for Shrewsbury last year and I'm amazed Blackburn couldn't get a better loan than Burton. He looks a good player and you're spot on, he was getting constantly frustrated with his own team mates not being on the same wavelength.

As @Marked Ox points out, their goal was definitely a miscue.

Well as though Sykes had played, I thought for once it might be the right tactical substitution - there was a lot of space wide and seemingly an ideal opportunity for Whyte to exploit.

You've called out Titanic Plum Porter (had 4 well kept pints on Sunday) and Joules (new crown wharf in Stone is excellent) in your last few posts : I knew there was a decent reason to move here 👍😉

Back
Top Bottom