Fantasy Football

I might as well give you a laugh..... think I followed @beyondthefourth `s tips off my own bat so to speak. Knowing nothing about the PL I just took some educated guesses!
PLTeam.JPG

I might as well give you a laugh..... think I followed @beyondthefourth `s tips off my own bat so to speak. Knowing nothing about the PL I just took some educated guesses!
View attachment 1994
You know you have a budget of 100 million to spend right? I can't see in your team where any of that has gone, you must have only spent half your allowance, surely?

I got off to a fairly decent start! Don't think I need to change too much. Shane they don't do a league 1 fantasy football

What do I know, @Essexyellows?

You keep doing your thing! Massive points haul, and with Henderson and Pukki on the bench and everything!
4dd0f46d46c4855f88fb02999db555a5.jpg

Still no idea.............I`ve surged up to 24th after some tinkering and budget busting spending! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Team.JPG

And I see our long term leader, Big Dendoncker, has finally been knocked off the #1 spot. He seems to have been there for ages so well done to him.

Missed this in the summer. Who is doing what?

I’m currently in the top 10,000 in the world overall which is my aim come the season’s end.

Unbelievable to see Lundstram and Baldock first and third in the Defenders list.

Defenders
£
Sheffield Utd

Lundstram
SHU
Leicester

Pereira
LEI
Sheffield Utd

Baldock
SHU
Leicester

Evans
LEI
Liverpool

Alexander-Arnold
LIV

Currently inside the top 1,000 in the world. Just used my second wildcard while all the other top end players are still holding theirs somewhat needlessly at this point. Still have my bench boost and free hit chips for the blanks and double game weeks that always pop up towards the back end of the season.

64 this week but with Pope, Aubameyang and KDB still to play today. Very hopeful of a big score next week looking at how my team is set up...

Attachments

• 1DA86DFA-A623-4ED1-BBB5-B84D768CDA7F.jpeg
    1DA86DFA-A623-4ED1-BBB5-B84D768CDA7F.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 8B110CD8-1B8C-4AE6-9DB0-5C4B96EF17D2.jpeg
    8B110CD8-1B8C-4AE6-9DB0-5C4B96EF17D2.jpeg
    371.7 KB · Views: 16
Currently inside the top 1,000 in the world. Just used my second wildcard while all the other top end players are still holding theirs somewhat needlessly at this point. Still have my bench boost and free hit chips for the blanks and double game weeks that always pop up towards the back end of the season.

64 this week but with Pope, Aubameyang and KDB still to play today. Very hopeful of a big score next week looking at how my team is set up...

Very impressive, I don't think I've ever even gotten close to top 100,000! And it gets more difficult every year as more players join from all over the world.

I'm going to wait until closer to the end of the winter break to use my wildcard, though I am drafting up the potential changes I want to make. Been holding on to Vardy for too long while overlooking Aguero...

Back
Top Bottom