Fantasy Football

Very impressive, I don't think I've ever even gotten close to top 100,000! And it gets more difficult every year as more players join from all over the world.

I'm going to wait until closer to the end of the winter break to use my wildcard, though I am drafting up the potential changes I want to make. Been holding on to Vardy for too long while overlooking Aguero...
Word of warning on Vardy, and Leicester attacking assets in general for that matter - their fixtures turn green again for a good 5/6 weeks from GW28, which is also when the likes of Man City and Arsenal will have a blank week due to the league cup final postponing their fixture. So if you do bin off Vardy at this point or after the break, especially for Aguero, you may only get a week out of that move before it hits the skids momentarily.

For me, the best three forwards to have for the next 8-10 game weeks are Aubameyang (just watch the aforementioned blank in 28), Jiménez (from 27 onwards) and Ings. Vardy could still be useful but I’d be tempted to cover the Leicester attacking angle with a midfielder like Harvey Barnes, who is only 5.9m and has finally started to add goals to his game.

That said, play your own game! There’s always a bit of luck involved and going with your gut can come up trumps.

Now up even further into the top 700 after Burnley v Arsenal. Pass the champers!

Attachments

• 4317E05C-17F1-491D-934C-491E24601B56.jpeg
    4317E05C-17F1-491D-934C-491E24601B56.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 17
What are you using for stats? You're not on the main site.

I tried Football Fix, but didn't get too much use out of it.

What are you using for stats? You're not on the main site.

I tried Football Fix, but didn't get too much use out of it.
Just checking my in game live rank / score using www.livefpl.net on that.

That’s all I use, and that’s purely to check how I’m doing versus other people during a match day. I’m not one of those who uses heat maps or subscribes to the sites that use all the spread sheets etc. If I joined any of those I would be finished and lose the house due to doing nothing but playing FPL!

FPL has officially relaunched and is offering all players unlimited free transfers.

Anyone still interested in playing or has the season being paused left most people not arsed about picking it up again?

Is anyone brave/bored/technosavvy enough to be setting up a forum league for this season???

Is anyone brave/bored/technosavvy enough to be setting up a forum league for this season???

Should just be a case of the admin from the league last season setting up their own team and renewing the league for this season.

I can’t believe people enjoy doing this stuff? It’s like doing copious admin for the sake of it. Maybe I can interest some of you in doing some of the s**t parts of my job for me. :)

I can’t believe people enjoy doing this stuff? It’s like doing copious admin for the sake of it. Maybe I can interest some of you in doing some of the s**t parts of my job for me. :)
Takes 5 minutes a week, and makes the Premier League at least somewhat interesting or worth looking at the results of. Same benefits of gambling on sport, but without the risk.

I won't do the s**t parts of your job, but if you have a minor hobby I'd be happy to wade in and talk about how it's rubbish because I don't get it.

I enjoyed the yellows league last season and also joined one with my neighbours and our kids. Just a bit of fun, that as Beyond says, makes the Premiershite slightly more tolerable.

I won't do the s**t parts of your job, but if you have a minor hobby I'd be happy to wade in and talk about how it's rubbish because I don't get it.
Fair enough. I’ll get me coat.
I might go and start a thread about Arguing with People on the Internet, which seems to be one of my minor hobbies :)

I might go and start a thread about Arguing with People on the Internet, which seems to be one of my minor hobbies :)

That's a rubbish hobby, I don't get it.

Why don’t you get a job working with customers or staff, then you can argue with people and get paid for it!

Back
Top Bottom