General First ever match at KasStad

Scott Guyett
Phil Boland
Wayne Hatswell
Martin Thomas

Thank god we are a billion miles away from being that team again.

I was a mere infant at the time. The seats looked a lot more blue back then

I remember that Rochdale game. Didn't like the ground, didn't like the SSU (my only time there), felt disengaged and too far from the pitch. Didn't start going regularly again till we were relegated, when I got a season ticket!

Can’t remember, was the ground opened before the hotel and bowling/cinema complex? I know the Priory (RIP) was there then but that was pre the marquee so getting a drink around must of been a nightmare, think I used the Bullnose (RIP) for the first few years.

Can’t remember, was the ground opened before the hotel and bowling/cinema complex? I know the Priory (RIP) was there then but that was pre the marquee so getting a drink around must of been a nightmare, think I used the Bullnose (RIP) for the first few years.
When the cinema opened Joan Collins was guest of honour at that days game, i cannot remember who we played, before going over to open the cinema, I'm pretty sure that the FK group of companies were running the cinema as they couldn't agree a deal with one of the chains, even though he was told it limited his chances of getting some of the big releases.due to there being a bit of a cartel

When the cinema opened Joan Collins was guest of honour at that days game, i cannot remember who we played, before going over to open the cinema, I'm pretty sure that the FK group of companies were running the cinema as they couldn't agree a deal with one of the chains, even though he was told it limited his chances of getting some of the big releases.due to there being a bit of a cartel

That rings a bell, wonder if Joan keeps an eye on our results? Perhaps she kicks off diva style over Robinson signing wingers ahead of full back cover.

Back
Top Bottom