Fury v Wilder 3

Big Ronaldo

Looking forward to this one.
Fury is favourite for sure but I wouldn’t rule out Wilder to spark him out.
Someone who possesses a knock out punch like him is always in with a chance.
For Wilder, this fight really is the last chance to salvage his pride (and his WBC belt).
For Fury, the future beyond the trilogy is less clear.
Should he overcome Wilder tonight, I’m not sure where he goes from there.
Joshua getting owned by Usyk has left the legacy fight in no mans land and then there is Dillian Whyte, waiting patiently as mandatory challenger.
Either way, interesting times in the heavyweight division.

I think Chris Wilders change of career won`t go well.............. Fury will kill Wilder.

Thanks.

Here endeth my boxing knowledge. :ROFLMAO:

Fury by a distance is my prediction (famous last words as Wilder could of course knock him out)
It's a real shame that it is on at around 4am in the UK.

Looking forward to this one.
Fury is favourite for sure but I wouldn’t rule out Wilder to spark him out.
Someone who possesses a knock out punch like him is always in with a chance.
For Wilder, this fight really is the last chance to salvage his pride (and his WBC belt).
For Fury, the future beyond the trilogy is less clear.
Should he overcome Wilder tonight, I’m not sure where he goes from there.
Joshua getting owned by Usyk has left the legacy fight in no mans land and then there is Dillian Whyte, waiting patiently as mandatory challenger.
Either way, interesting times in the heavyweight division.

He’ll have to fight Usyk eventually if both win their next bouts. You’d fancy Fury but it could be a classic fight, should the stars align.

I actually think Wilder will win by getting inside Fury. He's a much better fighter than we saw in the previous Fury fights and offers more than a wild knockout blow. But he'll need to be busy and keep Fury on the back foot. If Fury can control the fight from the middle of the ring then he's the likely winner.

Wilder in 6 or 7!

After the last fight, I would like Fury to win.
He is the better boxer imho.
Wilder is cruder but has go to sleep hands. He may well find a way to put one on Fury’s chin and that could be lights out.
If he can avoid one of those, then Fury will box wilders face off and win.

Fantastic fight. Probably the best of the 3. Fury had to dig so deep to win it.
Wilder was not right after his knockout. He fought hard and came close to winning it.
But the best boxer won.

I actually think Wilder will win by getting inside Fury. He's a much better fighter than we saw in the previous Fury fights and offers more than a wild knockout blow. But he'll need to be busy and keep Fury on the back foot. If Fury can control the fight from the middle of the ring then he's the likely winner.

Wilder in 6 or 7!
Ooops

That was pretty close in the end, Fury was in real trouble when Wilder had him down twice in the same round, but ultimately Wilder couldn’t finish the job and ran out of gas. I’d say Wilder on that form beats most other heavyweights in the division, as his punch power is so dangerous. Only boxer I can see possibly threatening Fury is Usyk though…

Wilder in 6 or 7!
You don’t watch a lot of boxing, do you?

That was pretty close in the end, Fury was in real trouble when Wilder had him down twice in the same round, but ultimately Wilder couldn’t finish the job and ran out of gas. I’d say Wilder on that form beats most other heavyweights in the division, as his punch power is so dangerous. Only boxer I can see possibly threatening Fury is Usyk though…
Usyk will get nowhere near Fury, and I’m a massive Usyk fan. Usyk has a box and move style, and can hit you from all angles. Yes, that’s great against a static AJ type, but against an illusive and awkward fighter like Fury, he’s going to sit at the end of Tysons jab and get picked off. That’s before we’ve taken into consideration the HUGE weight difference. We saw what that did to Wilder in the 2nd and 3rd Fury fights; and Wilder is 2 stone heavier than Usyk. Usyk would have no chance in the clinch and would be drained by the 7th before he’s stopped in the championship rounds.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Usyk will get nowhere near Fury, and I’m a massive Usyk fan. Usyk has a box and move style, and can hit you from all angles. Yes, that’s great against a static AJ type, but against an illusive and awkward fighter like Fury, he’s going to sit at the end of Tysons jab and get picked off. That’s before we’ve taken into consideration the HUGE weight difference. We saw what that did to Wilder in the 2nd and 3rd Fury fights; and Wilder is 2 stone heavier than Usyk. Usyk would have no chance in the clinch and would be drained by the 7th before he’s stopped in the championship rounds.
We’ll see I suppose… I think Usyk is cleverer than you give him credit for, he’ll come up with a plan. But I can see Joshua bulking up and blowing him away in the rematch, so he might not even get a chance to face Fury

Fighting Usyk is very different from fighting Wilder, Fury wasn’t in the best shape last night so it’s hard to judge but he looked sluggish, he wouldn’t be able to be like that against Usyk as he basically got by on his natural stamina and strength (which despite his appearance are fantastic)

Wilder is a big right hand and tough but not much else, hard to judge on these fights how Fury does against a genuinely talented boxer like Usyk but hopefully it happens after Usyk (barring a lucky punch) beats Joshua in the rematch.

Joshua is not beating Usyk in any rematch. His number is up as regards that. He would do well to avoid Wilder too. He would destroy what little is left of his rep.

Has Wilder blamed …
Jet lag,
His Bio-rhythms,
The convergence of stars in his horoscope,
The guy in row 58 who farted,
A gypsy curse that was placed on the Kassam stadium?
or has he admitted the best boxer won again!

Back
Top Bottom