GER v HUN & POR FRA

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
Glad we avoided France, would've taken any of the other three but I think Germany look surprisingly the weakest. They looked very good against Portugal, but basically hard targetted the right back Semedo, and Walker and Trippier are both much better defensively than him. They limped to defeat against France, and against a well organised Hungary didn't look at all convincing. I can see it being a very cagey match, which I think will actually suit us a bit better because we have the superior attacking talent to come off the bench to try snatch a winner - that is, if Southgate is actually willing to use them which hasn't been the case so far.

UEFA apparently holding an investigation regarding Germa keeper Neuer wearing a rainbow armband in support of pride month in last nights game

Come on UEFA, historically German's have chosen to wear much more offensive armbands y'know

UEFA apparently holding an investigation regarding Germa keeper Neuer wearing a rainbow armband in support of pride month in last nights game

Come on UEFA, historically German's have chosen to wear much more offensive armbands y'know
There was a point he was getting some verbals from behind the goal, at first i thought it was his own countrymen but it then become clear it was an away fan and Neuer was looking direct at the guy.

There was a point he was getting some verbals from behind the goal, at first i thought it was his own countrymen but it then become clear it was an away fan and Neuer was looking direct at the guy.

Neuer should have gone full on Cantona/non-league player and windmilled into the crowd to get the guy. Would have been fantastic.

Particularly when wearing black

Back
Top Bottom