Greyhounds Syndicate update + Horse Racing info

H

horseman

I have 2 young Greyhounds just arrived from Ireland available Running in a Syndicate

Cathals Chime June 21 Native Chimes / Great Jet Did a Decent 29.90 Trial at Thurles Will Race at Leading Hove Track.

Burrow Fleur May 21 Tarsna Havana / Monochrome Lady Fast from the Traps Did a Cracking 29.94 Trial at Newbridge. Will Race at Crayford.

Both Tracks are available to stream and Regulars on Racing Post Greyhound Tv.

Only a Few Places remain in The Syndicate Black Friday Deal £50 for 12 Months Membership

The Syndicate offer Members the Thrills and Enjoyment of Greyhound Ownership without the normal costs. Tickets available when the Dogs run + Dining Opportunity can be arranged.
The Syndicate will Operate on a 12 Monthly Basis with initial Membership extended to December 31st 2023. There is nothing else to pay, Any Profits made will be reinvested into the Syndicate and any losses incurred will be stood by Myself. There will be regular updates on the Dogs with an honest appraisal on their chances when they Race.
Other Benefits include 12 Months Genuine Horse Racing information on horses Owned either by Myself or close connections.

PM with any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom