Sport Harris over Ringrose!!!

PSGsupporter

Waw. Stereotypical Gatland selection. I expect Harris to start in the first test with Henshaw. Bigger and Murray in the halves. Itoje to start at 6.

For minority sports, you are welcome to have a thread, but can you put the name of the sport in the title please. See the cricket ones, for example.

And better to make it more general, I'd suggest maybe 'Rugby Union - Lions 2021', instead of getting too specific.

Can’t believe no May or Sinkler
Sinkler is an anxiety maker, Gatland would be constantly worried that Sinkler was just about to be carded. I would have taken May over Rees-Zammitt. But as for the Tests, van den Merwe and Adams for me. Williams at full-back.

For minority sports, you are welcome to have a thread, but can you put the name of the sport in the title please. See the cricket ones, for example.

And better to make it more general, I'd suggest maybe 'Rugby Union - Lions 2021', instead of getting too specific.
😭 😭 Is it?

Why haven’t Johnny Wilkinson or Martin Johnson made the squad?! Surely the Lions have blown their chances of winning the 6 nations before a scrum has even been kicked into touch?

Not the biggest rugby fan but enjoy the lions tours, I don’t become an expert until 5 minutes into the first match so have no opinion on the squad yet.

Still think Will Carling had something to offer though.

Back
Top Bottom