Ex Player Herbie Kane

He comes from Bristol so perhaps seeing family and a chance to catch up with old mates ?
Would take him back 100% , class player although not a DM !
Agree I would take him back especially as Mc Guane is playing in the position he had to fill.
I thought he got the best out of Brannagan and his eye for a pass was terrific, thought he was judged harshly by some fans because he was asked to play in the defensive midfield role and that was t his natural game

Agree I would take him back especially as Mc Guane is playing in the position he had to fill.
I thought he got the best out of Brannagan and his eye for a pass was terrific, thought he was judged harshly by some fans because he was asked to play in the defensive midfield role and that was t his natural game

Would you play him instead of Brannagan or Bate, though? Because that's what you would have to decide if you brought him back.

Personally, I would love to see us sign a CM, but I want it to be something different. An athlete and physical presence. An alternative option for when neat passing triangles isn't working.

Herbie Kane is a very good player, but he doesn't offer anything different, or superior to what we already have. And he would be an extravagant bench-warmer.

Assuming Bate goes back to Leeds in the summer......maybe then.

Back
Top Bottom