ifollow info please

I have tried that but it says about the broadcast rights etc. Not sure why.
The embargo lasts until 5pm. This was why the clubs have continuously asked iFollow not to cut the transmission. This was also the case at half time. It was always planned to be a continuous transmission from 3pm until 5pm. - No breaks.

The embargo lasts until 5pm. This was why the clubs have continuously asked iFollow not to cut the transmission. This was also the case at half time. It was always planned to be a continuous transmission from 3pm until 5pm. - No breaks.
So they are ripping us off and charging us for an inferior experience.

at the moment the commentary on Ifollow comes on later and finishes earlier than it has previously, plus for us foreigners radox online is geoblocked so that’s not an alternative.

So they are ripping us off and charging us for an inferior experience.
at the moment the commentary on Ifollow comes on later and finishes earlier than it has previously, plus for us foreigners radox online is geoblocked so that’s not an alternative.
I went back through some email correspondence from a couple of years ago when I queried this direct with iFollow and with input from Chris Williams. It was stated then that transmission should continue through half time (audio coverage with Radio Oxford) but, when Radox switched to phone ins etc. coverage would have to be cut. Subsequently Radox changed their format and went with phone in and reaction post 5pm under the banner "Wasn't at the game". This clearly allows iFollow to continue, as was the proposed transmission, up to 5pm without any issues. This is the embargoed period, 3pm - 5pm. Therefore, yes, they are "ripping us off" and if the EFL haven't got the balls to call them out on this, perhaps the club should call it a day and follow the lead of other clubs and drop them.

Match is on ifollow for a tenner as its now 12.30pm Ko. sodoesnt effect the 3pm agreement

• React
Reactions: m
Leaving i follow and setting up your own tv station is a massive ask. We aren’t in a position to do that and I doubt we ever will be.

@Neville60 you can listen to radox on the internet (not Ifollow) right now - now that the commonwealth games are over. It will be the same after the games when Ifollow cuts out.

Just paid to watch but nothing on screen! Anyone else watching ye?

Just purchased my match pass for tomorrow's thrashing of Argyle and noticed he Fleetwood game apears be available for video.

I'd guess that's an error as I don't recall this being a "displaced game" but I certainly followed the trail all the way to the payment screen - whether the purchase would be honoured if made now is debatable but if any exiles want to try, now is the time....Screenshot_20220910_234958.jpg

Just purchased my match pass for tomorrow's thrashing of Argyle and noticed he Fleetwood game apears be available for video.

I'd guess that's an error as I don't recall this being a "displaced game" but I certainly followed the trail all the way to the payment screen - whether the purchase would be honoured if made now is debatable but if any exiles want to try, now is the time....View attachment 10211
It's an international weekend, so guessing the rules don't apply because of that.

Back
Top Bottom