International News India - Covid - The EU

In a Lufthansa plane...unless they were using stock footage.

Nice to see European cooperation alive and well[emoji16]

Yep, if they are still shipping freight then get that UK kit out where it`s needed.

They need us as much as anything despite what some may think.... ;)

India in a pile of trouble.
UK & US sending aid alongside others.

The EU are having a meeting to decide on the 8th May..........

Come along all you Remainers............. justify that as thousands die......

Essexyellows. How are a numbskull whose education was one of the greatest wastes of taxpayer money of all time.

The EU is a union of sovereign nations. All have their own health services, just as we ho, and have had for many decades.

Germany is just one of the sovereign nations that is a member of the European Union that has provided help to India.

The EU isn't a nation state, and doesn't have a health service. It's a place where sovereign nations meet to consider issues, to collaborate, to work in partnership for tte good of all.

---------

And in his next post, Essexyellows will return to demanding that the UK government cuts further our spending on international aid - including vaccination programs.

Belgium, not a real country according to some, yet a sovereign nation and a member of the EU has also already sent aid to India.

Belgium, not a real country according to some, yet a sovereign nation and a member of the EU has also already sent aid to India.

Happy with the season for Oxford, Ian? Nice of you to pop up btw.

Essexyellows. How are a numbskull whose education was one of the greatest wastes of taxpayer money of all time.

The EU is a union of sovereign nations. All have their own health services, just as we ho, and have had for many decades.

Germany is just one of the sovereign nations that is a member of the European Union that has provided help to India.

The EU isn't a nation state, and doesn't have a health service. It's a place where sovereign nations meet to consider issues, to collaborate, to work in partnership for tte good of all.

---------

And in his next post, Essexyellows will return to demanding that the UK government cuts further our spending on international aid - including vaccination programs.
"How are a numbskull" ? And you critique my education? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The EU has to justify it`s existence by gathering the opinion, discuss the issues, discuss with the members and then decide who does what............. and while they dither people die.

"How are a numbskull" ? And you critique my education? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The EU has to justify it`s existence by gathering the opinion, discuss the issues, discuss with the members and then decide who does what............. and while they dither people die.

Once again you fail to understand what the European Union is - despite the major clue in its name.

The union is a place where sovereign nations come together to collaborate, to share resources, to achieve better outcomes for people and planet than if nations acted alone.

The EU therefore has no need to justify its existence.

Once again you fail to understand what the European Union is - despite the major clue in its name.

The union is a place where sovereign nations come together to collaborate, to share resources, to achieve better outcomes for people and planet than if nations acted alone.

The EU therefore has no need to justify its existence.

Nice swerve on the education. :)

Those sovereign nations could also do the same without the unnecessary burden of the EU.

Nice swerve on the education. :)

Those sovereign nations could also do the same without the unnecessary burden of the EU.

Really? Can you explain how?

How are others nations successfully collaborating on having barrier free trade? On tackling environmental problems? On sharing resources - like rivers?

Really? Can you explain how?

How are others nations successfully collaborating on having barrier free trade? On tackling environmental problems? On sharing resources - like rivers?

Lets keep it simple with pictures.

Attachments

• Trade.jpg
    Trade.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 24
Lets keep it simple with pictures.

The image is not so simple...

UK dairy exports are down by 96%

Fish and shellfish exports down by 83%

UK companies moving offices, laboratories, plants and jobs to locations within the Single Market.

I suppose Essexyellows is going to claim that the export of jobs and opportunities from the UK is a success of Brexit.

In 2018, UK fishing boats landed fish worth £32m in Norwegian waters, according to the UK government.

In 2021, the Norwegian government has opted for happier Norwegian fish, by not allowing access to UK fishing boats.

Norway isn't a member of the EU.

In previous years, bilateral negotiations with Norway were led by the European Commission on behalf of the UK and other Member States.

---------

Well put. This is what the Brexity types have failed to understand from day one.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Norway isn't a member of the EU.
As an aside, you would be amazed at how many people don’t know that. I remember going to Norway for work in 2008, and as such I helped myself to a cheeky bit of duty free. The person serving me refused to let me have the goods because I apparently wasn’t travelling outside of the EU. I stood and argued with them for about two minutes, until they got the manager who also tried to claim that Norway was not outside of the Union. They eventually produced a list of countries that were eligible for duty free, thinking this would finally see me off, and were stunned to see that Norway was on there. “Yes, because it isn’t in the f*cking EU!” was my somewhat unnecessary response, but by this point I was ready to drink the entire bottle of plonk that I had been trying to purchase to begin with.

I often think about the fact that both of those people get a vote.

As an aside, you would be amazed at how many people don’t know that. I remember going to Norway for work in 2008, and as such I helped myself to a cheeky bit of duty free. The person serving me refused to let me have the goods because I apparently wasn’t travelling outside of the EU. I stood and argued with them for about two minutes, until they got the manager who also tried to claim that Norway was not outside of the Union. They eventually produced a list of countries that were eligible for duty free, thinking this would finally see me off, and were stunned to see that Norway was on there. “Yes, because it isn’t in the f*cking EU!” was my somewhat unnecessary response, but by this point I was ready to drink the entire bottle of plonk that I had been trying to purchase to begin with.

I often think about the fact that both of those people get a vote.

I have always been with Gazza on Norway, f**k them. Couldn’t tell you what they did to upset me (or Gazza) though, you just don’t take to some countries do you?

I have always been with Gazza on Norway, f**k them. Couldn’t tell you what they did to upset me (or Gazza) though, you just don’t take to some countries do you?
True. I’ve got an illogical dislike of Chad. Probably because that’s a person name and they stole the Romanian flag. One offence or the other, but not both.

True. I’ve got an illogical dislike of Chad. Probably because that’s a person name and they stole the Romanian flag. One offence or the other, but not both.

I (somehow) didn't know about the flag similarities, thanks for the knowledge.

Central African Republic. Have some pride in your name for God's sake.

Back
Top Bottom