Italy vs Austria

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
Well I don’t think he’s done anything in the group games to earn respect so far.
I am sure that people
In the game don't lose respect for a player over 3 games.
As the old saying goes form, is temporary and class is permanent.
In my view you don't drop a player who is having a bit of a dip in form if you are as good as Kane is.

I am sure that people
In the game don't lose respect for a player over 3 games.
As the old saying goes form, is temporary and class is permanent.
In my view you don't drop a player who is having a bit of a dip in form if you are as good as Kane is.
A dip in form for three games, how long does the dip have to be to be dropped?

A dip in form for three games, how long does the dip have to be to be dropped?
Players can have a far longer dip in form than 3 games before being dropped.
Everybody knows he is a fantastic striker.
I remember John Aldridge going 7 or 8 games without scoring. Would you have wanted him dropped after 3 games?

Players can have a far longer dip in form than 3 games before being dropped.
Everybody knows he is a fantastic striker.
I remember John Aldridge going 7 or 8 games without scoring. Would you have wanted him dropped after 3 games?
At least Aldridge still worked and worked hard he did but Kane had the lowest ranking out of both teams for the first two group games, granted he improved some for the Czech game but still a big dip in form, maybe he’s carrying an injury maybe something personal is affecting his game mentality, he certainly hasn’t performed to what we know he can do.

A week between the games is plenty of time.
There wasn’t a week between the Scotland and CR games… what would have been the harm in resting him? If he’s injured/carrying a knock then the more time, the better. A week isn’t just the magical amount needed to heal all wounds

At least Aldridge still worked and worked hard he did but Kane had the lowest ranking out of both teams for the first two group games, granted he improved some for the Czech game but still a big dip in form, maybe he’s carrying an injury maybe something personal is affecting his game mentality, he certainly hasn’t performed to what we know he can do.
Probably preoccupied on what he is going to spend his signing on fee when he gets his transfer from spuds

No they weren’t but were equal, it may sound daft but it it were easy we would have won more comfortably but we took risks and rode our luck it’s something we can I’ll afford to do.

Czech Rep aren't looking so easy now...

Am and up before the sending off the Dutch had control
Really?
I didn't watch it but your view is very different from what I have read.
No shots on target in the whole game. 6 shots I the whole game (1× for the Czechs)
I am not sure that control really means lot?

Really?
No shots on target in the whole game. 6 shots I the whole game (1× for the Czechs)

The Dutch most definitely did not have control before the sending off.

Really?
They had much more of the play and we’re using their wing play very well and yes I did see the match. At the moment I think I could be watching the winners of the Euros BELGIUM and yes still 49 mins to go

Back
Top Bottom