EPL Jack Grealish - £100m?!

So Ryan, do i keep Harry Kane in my dreamteam?
Christ, don’t talk to me about Dream Team / FPL stuff yet. I’m trying to enjoy my final few days of freedom before it ruins my life. I’m already at the stage where Danny Ings going to Aston Villa has become a really exciting development. I’ve even got a voodoo doll of Michail Antonio and am massaging his hamstrings every day while chanting, “You are strength, you are power.”

Last edited:
I see that after signing a £45 million defender during the week Spurs are now close to getting a forward for £65 million from Inter Milan. Harry Kane (who has never refused to turn up for training even though he doesn’t) ain’t going no where though obviously.

With Chelsea taking Lukaku off of Inter as well and Barcelona unable to afford to pay Messi even with a pay cut to £40 grand a year you have to think that the premier league has managed to come out even stronger from a global pandemic, even saw off a European super league. Maybe we need to start it alongside cockroaches as the only the only things that will survive a nuclear winter.

Everything that is wrong with the modern game.

Clubs go bust and are ripped from communities yet MC can "flex their chequebook" for £100,000,000?

For what? Someone who has mastered the art of diving & conning the ref?

Complete bollox the game is finished and just becoming a corporate plaything.

Tbf, Man City have sold plenty of players as well and will have their Jadon Sancho sell on cash. Plus Bernardo Silva wants out which will be £45m+.

Not disputing your general point about community clubs though.

Back
Top Bottom