Ex Player Joel Cooper

Hmm. Came on in the 78th minute at Carlisle . Sub again on Saturday. Didn‘t get on. Can’t have impressed that much.
Yes unused substitute Saturday in a tight game.
I am a little surprised he hasn't had more minutes. Hopefully he will in time.

Hmm. Came on in the 78th minute at Carlisle . Sub again on Saturday. Didn‘t get on. Can’t have impressed that much.
Thought I’d check their forum to see how he’s doing.
Cooper is filth.
Cooper 11/10 I’ve already given man of the match but this lad had me bouncing.
Cooper is terrific.
Cooper is my new favourite player.
Sign him up now.

Just a few of the posts.

Cooper is filth.
Cooper is terrific.
Sign him up now.

Just a few of the posts.
Football fans can be a little OTT, but how many minutes has he played? Surely those comments cant be after coming in as substitute for 12 minutes in one game?

Cooper is filth.
Cooper is terrific.
Sign him up now.

Just a few of the posts.
After 12 minutes and he didnt score or set up a goal ...seems odd to say the least

Not odd really there's a poster on here who said he could be the next Joey::::::Yes @horseman i'm looking at you :D:Do_Oo_O
I'm with you.

After I watched him in the friendly at Crystal Palace as was telling anyone who'd listen that I'd seen a superb talent. In the balance, I'd say.

I'm with you.

After I watched him in the friendly at Crystal Palace as was telling anyone who'd listen that I'd seen a superb talent. In the balance, I'd say.
He's really rated in NI. Appears to be unhappy in England though. If he goes back to Belfast in the summer, he will spend the rest of his career playing at what is (at best) National League level. Oh well. Up to him. Mind you, that is just like Joey, who could have spent most of his career in the Premiership- if he'd been prepared to move from Oxford!

Football fans can be a little OTT, but how many minutes has he played? Surely those comments cant be after coming in as substitute for 12 minutes in one game?
They are.
And that’s only a few.

He's really rated in NI. Appears to be unhappy in England though. If he goes back to Belfast in the summer, he will spend the rest of his career playing at what is (at best) National League level. Oh well. Up to him. Mind you, that is just like Joey, who could have spent most of his career in the Premiership- if he'd been prepared to move from Oxford!
He’s here next season.

He put pressure on a lower league 2 full back ,amazing . Really this is quite surreal .
Don't take a look at Nathan Holland coming on as sub against Portsmouth he will get a 5 year contract !!
I just answering your comment.
Holland’s goal was very impressive and gave us 3 very important points.
Pleased to see he’s made a impression, even in a short time on the pitch

Cooper is filth.
Cooper is terrific.
Sign him up now.

Just a few of the posts.
I’m surprised that nobody has suggested that his agent has created multiple accounts 😏

He looked good but unfortunately in the bigger games just looked a bit slow for his position. Perhaps that was down to the lack of game time. If KR didn't rate him then it surely would have been a permanent move
Not sure you can judge whether KR rated him on whether it was a permanent move or not. Quite an unknown quantity to have cash strapped lower league clubs taking him on a permanent in the Jan transfer window.

Back
Top Bottom