Ex-Staff Karl Robinson

Blimey Dick, we actually agree on something! It has always confused me that the ones who hated him so much were the same ones who were constantly bringing up after he left.
Having said that, I certainly don't put @Thomas/Brock/Jones in this group though.

I’m baffled that ones that loved Robinson so much are the same ones who constantly come on here to defend him and try to ‘police’ others.

I’m baffled that ones that loved Robinson so much are the same ones who constantly come on here to defend him and try to ‘police’ others.
I don’t see anyone defending Robinson, I have also only seen one post saying to close this thread.
Questioning why you would want to continue to talk about someone that you hated so much isn’t ‘policing’ others. I just find it strange.

I don’t see anyone defending Robinson, I have also only seen one post saying to close this thread.
Questioning why you would want to continue to talk about someone that you hated so much isn’t ‘policing’ others. I just find it strange.
Shutting down the conversation is just another method of defence - why not just let people have this space to talk about it if they want and you just stay away if you’re so above it?

You should - his career has been utterly bizarre since he left us. A proper train wreck.

A year with Birmingham, then five spells at clubs where he lasted a maximum of 22 games (Brescia, SPAL, Brescia, Brescia and Torpedo Moscow. And there's no typos there)

Also apparently got sent off in his third game at Torpedo, and then went and climbed a fence to sit with the fans.

Vastly more entertaining than just doing a mediocre job at Salford.......
My biggest memories of the Clotet era are Van Kessel firing in a beauty v Portsmouth and thinking we'd discovered an absolute gem, and little Ricardinho at wing back!

It went so wrong but there was a brief spell I convinced myself we were gunna be in the Europa League in 5 seasons :ROFLMAO:

Is it ironic, don't you think?!

I’ll happily own the irony of the above and following post if it improves things.

Your desire to control other people is absolutely exhausting and rather disappointing because you do make some good posts.

You continually play the man not the ball and it really rather tarnishes the enjoyment of the forum for many people. Maybe you don’t care about that but it’s a shame if you don’t particularly when you choose to be such a prolific poster. You’re essentially rather toxic at this point but you don’t need to be.

I wish rather than stubbornly ploughing forward with that approach, having had the feedback for years, you’d actually see it as a growth moment. But hey ho . I wish you well.

Can we have a separate thread started for everyone who just wants to shout down the previous post?

They can, you know, write in capitals and that…

Back
Top Bottom