General Kidlington Parish Elections

DannyW

The nominations for the Kidlington Parish Council elections are now published. I am standing as a candidate in Orchard Ward and am facing three liberal candidates.
There has been some reorganisation of liberal candidates with movement of current councilors from one ward to another, I wonder why they have done that?

Anyway I will be doing some knocking and putting my case to as many residents as possible and if you live or have relatives who live in Orchard I would be very grateful if you give me your vote and we might get a voice albiet a lonely one on this parish council.

Any yellows who live in the Orchard Ward, please look carefully at who you are voting for. If you want a positive person as your councillor then please vote for Danny. You know it makes sense.

Having looked at the Kidlington wards there are just 2 independent candidates standing 3 green and the rest LibDems. The shocking news is that there are NO Labour or Conservative candidates standing in any wards and one ward no candidate at all. It looks like Danny is the only candidate who supports the development, a lone voice

Having looked at the Kidlington wards there are just 2 independent candidates standing 3 green and the rest LibDems. The shocking news is that there are NO Labour or Conservative candidates standing in any wards and one ward no candidate at all. It looks like Danny is the only candidate who supports the development, a lone voice
Yes I'm affraid mainly the same faces will be there after May 4th. Deck chairs on the ship may have been rearranged but it's the same chairs on a dying ship with hopefully a couple of exceptions. And we could make it three if we can find a candidate for Dogwood after the elections plus ten voters in the ward to call an election. If we don't I expect the loosing deckchairs to be co-opted for Dogwood Ward

Yes I'm affraid mainly the same faces will be there after May 4th. Deck chairs on the ship may have been rearranged but it's the same chairs on a dying ship with hopefully a couple of exceptions. And we could make it three if we can find a candidate for Dogwood after the elections plus ten voters in the ward to call an election. If we don't I expect the loosing deckchairs to be co-opted for Dogwood Ward

Sounds like a plan.

To ensure Danny gets elected, only vote for him and no other candidate in the ward he is standing in.

Name of Candidate (surname first)

Home Address

Description
(if any)

Name of Proposer (first listed) and Seconder (surnames first)

Reason why no longer nominated.

Duval
Nick

2 School Road, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 2HB

Elector numbers not provided for proposer and seconder

McIvor
Suzanne

(address in Oxford City)

Independent

Jones David

Asbury Alan

Middleton
Ian Michael

(address in Cherwell District)

Green Party

Stayt Clive W

Stayt Barbara A

Simpson
Nigel Jason

1 Alexander Close, Kidlington, Oxon, OX5 2FG

Stayt Clive William

Stayt Barbara Anne

Smith
Merlin Graham Hawes

Northfield Lodge, Water Eaton Lane, Gosford, Kidlington, OX5 2PU

Smith Rosemary

Stayt Clive William

Stayt
Clive William

Stayt Barbara Anne

Cook Derrick James

Wilson-Higgins
Suzanne

Pipal Cottage, Water Eaton, Oxford, OX2 8HE

Wilson Ann M

Seconder is not in the electoral area

Middleton standing for 3 parish councils Kidlington, Gosford and Yarnton. McIvor standing in Gosford.

They are putting Their troops into position .

Name of Candidate (surname first)

Home Address

Description
(if any)

Name of Proposer (first listed) and Seconder (surnames first)

Reason why no longer nominated.

Duval
Nick

2 School Road, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 2HB

Elector numbers not provided for proposer and seconder

McIvor
Suzanne

(address in Oxford City)

Independent

Jones David

Asbury Alan

Middleton
Ian Michael

Green Party

Stayt Clive W

Stayt Barbara A

Simpson
Nigel Jason

1 Alexander Close, Kidlington, Oxon, OX5 2FG

Stayt Clive William

Stayt Barbara Anne

Smith
Merlin Graham Hawes

Northfield Lodge, Water Eaton Lane, Gosford, Kidlington, OX5 2PU

Smith Rosemary

Stayt Clive William

Stayt
Clive William

Stayt Barbara Anne

Cook Derrick James

Wilson-Higgins
Suzanne

Pipal Cottage, Water Eaton, Oxford, OX2 8HE

Wilson Ann M

Seconder is not in the electoral area

Middleton standing for 3 parish councils Kidlington, Gosford and Yarnton. McIvor standing in Gosford.

They are putting Their troops into position .
something the Oxford Mail if it was a proper NEWSpaper would look into , they're clearly not , so they wont be investigating why NON Kidlington residents are standing in Kidlington Parish Council elections- even though they really should be

The nominations for the Kidlington Parish Council elections are now published. I am standing as a candidate in Orchard Ward and am facing three liberal candidates.
There has been some reorganisation of liberal candidates with movement of current councilors from one ward to another, I wonder why they have done that?

Anyway I will be doing some knocking and putting my case to as many residents as possible and if you live or have relatives who live in Orchard I would be very grateful if you give me your vote and we might get a voice albiet a lonely one on this parish council.
All power to you @DannyW

Back
Top Bottom