Live music post-covid

I was living in Leamington Spa in 76 to 79. Saw them I suppose in Leam and Coventry a few times. Some people I knew had a band that supported them so I met them socially a time or two.

It's all a bit hazy though 😶

Went to the Florrie Park CC last night for Cassels. They were awesome, incidentally. Organised by Divine Schism. Gappy Tooth have started their monthly slots at the Port Mahon (although they cancelled the first one in January). Bring your own PA, apparently! I don’t know the Gladiator?
I’m still not back in the swing of going out but I want see Kieran Leonard there. Got tickets for Warmduscher soon, postponed for two years!

Went to the Florrie Park CC last night for Cassels. They were awesome, incidentally. Organised by Divine Schism. Gappy Tooth have started their monthly slots at the Port Mahon (although they cancelled the first one in January). Bring your own PA, apparently! I don’t know the Gladiator?
Gladiators is on the corner of Iffley Rd and Percy St, so if on your way out of town around 150 yards after the Maggie Arms on the same side of the road. I haven't been in there for donkey's years so no idea of the setup. Though its in a prime location for redevelopment so make the most of it would be my best guess as eventually whoever owns it will take the money.
No, unfortunately not, got home from work and ended up having an unplanned spur of the moment nap on the sofa and didn't wake up till almost 8pm, if i had bought an advance ticket i would've had a quick wash and brush up and popped down, but couldn't kick myself into gear to get going. Getting Old

Back
Top Bottom