Current Player #18 Marcus McGuane

I know , all three of them have played where our own younger players could have gained some experience and have stepped up or not as the case may be ...never play them you will never know .

The 3 you mentioned are being paid around 11k a week combined by the club. Robbo has to try and justify they are not flops so that's why the youth don't get a chance.

I am waiting for the mystery backers to come in and turn the summer fete into a international world expo before I commit...

Only if those ITK dropped teasing hints at which stalls there’d be and what type of cakes, with KR hinting we have a celebrity opening the fete who‘s the ‘best there is’ for our size of forum.

If it's a Saturday afternoon he's washing my car, got him a little stepladder so he can do the roof now.

The 3 you mentioned are being paid around 11k a week combined by the club. Robbo has to try and justify they are not flops so that's why the youth don't get a chance.

KR will pick teams to try and get results.
All managers are measured pretty much by results.
You may disagree with the team that he plays ( and many on here disagree with each other), but he will pick players to get results.
Now that the season is effectively over I assume that he will be planning for next season and hopefully the youngsters who could play next season will get some game time.
How many of the young players have you seen regularly and think should be in the first team?

Chris Hughton just been quoted in Nottingham local rag that he expects McGuane to be at Forest for pre season !

Ignore it, Hughton's just trying to push up the price. I know this for a fact as I have MacGuane working for me on Thursdays for the next 12 months as a contestant in The Volunteer's arse-kicking contest, one-legged men section.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Ignore it, Hughton's just trying to push up the price. I know this for a fact as I have MacGuane working for me on Thursdays for the next 12 months as a contestant in The Volunteer's a**e-kicking contest, one-legged men section.
Stand easy men. Captain's got the helm.

Another reason why a certain Scouser should keep it shut whilst (if) negotiations are taking place..
He just can’t help himself
Why does he continue to do this
If we do get McGuane it will be in a long drawn out affair and probably last minute on loan

Chris Hughton just been quoted in Nottingham local rag that he expects McGuane to be at Forest for pre season !

Well, he actually shed more light on the situation:

“But at this moment, we’re expecting him to come back for pre-season - unless we as a club think differently.”

So now we all know what the situation is. McGuane will either be there for preseason or he won't. Why can't Karl speak with such clarity and precision?

Back
Top Bottom