Tickets Match Ticket Sales/Requests

Hi I will take them thanks Andrew
Desperate for a ticket for tomorrow, message me if you're selling, I only got 1 so at the moment I'm driving my son to Peterborough and watching it somewhere outside
Desperate for a ticket for tomorrow, message me if you're selling, I only got 1 so at the moment I'm driving my son to Peterborough and watching it somewhere outside
Might have a ticket for tomorrow

Im guessing the tickets still being sold by the club are ones players haven't used? They were given 4 each seems alot for such a small allocation.

PLEASE USE CAUTION IF YOU BUY TICKETS FROM A 3RD PARTY.

ALSO BUY FOR FACE VALUE AND NO MORE.

CHECK A FORUM MEMBERS JOIN DATE AND POSTING HISTORY BEFORE ANY ON FORUM PURCHASES.
Could someone answer a simple question I have a step son playing a game on the Wembley pitch during the warm up this Saturday My partner gets two tickets for her and ex.I joined Oxford membership after the date allowed to buy tickets, it says tickets have restrictions so can't buy?If I do the same on Bolton website it says same restrictions but let's me through all way to payment.Would I turn up and be turned away if I brought these tickets.I know it's a big day for both teams and if my step son wasn't playing then I would leave tickets to real fans but he has asked me to go.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Could someone answer a simple question I have a step son playing a game on the Wembley pitch during the warm up this Saturday My partner gets two tickets for her and ex.I joined Oxford membership after the date allowed to buy tickets, it says tickets have restrictions so can't buy?If I do the same on Bolton website it says same restrictions but let's me through all way to payment.Would I turn up and be turned away if I brought these tickets.I know it's a big day for both teams and if my step son wasn't playing then I would leave tickets to real fans but he has asked me to go.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your partner can get a ticket in the Oxford end for you. They can get 6 for their fan no. so assuming they've only bought 2 then there should be no problem unless they've bought for others.

Your partner can get a ticket in the Oxford end for you. They can get 6 for their fan no. so assuming they've only bought 2 then there should be no problem unless they've bought for others.
I'm assuming that they have two complementary tickets to support their son rather than having booked these.

@Marky1973 I would advise contacting the ticket office or whoever who responsible for allocating tickets for your son to request a ticket. Under the circumstances I would hope that they would be accommodating, especially with many children having split families these days.

Back
Top Bottom