General META (Facebook) AI chatbot suggests Facebook exploits people

OUFCGav

META's new AI powered chatbot is proving how good it is by telling some truths.

When asked about Mark Zuckerberg it replied "He did a terrible job at testifying before congress. It makes me concerned about our country."

When asked for any other thoughts on Zuckerberg it replied "His company exploits people for money and he doesn't care. It needs to stop!"

META's new AI powered chatbot is proving how good it is by telling some truths.

When asked about Mark Zuckerberg it replied "He did a terrible job at testifying before congress. It makes me concerned about our country."

When asked for any other thoughts on Zuckerberg it replied "His company exploits people for money and he doesn't care. It needs to stop!"

It doesn't seem to like Jews either based on some of the stuff I read.

""Everyone who uses Blender Bot is required to acknowledge they understand it's for research and entertainment purposes only, that it can make untrue or offensive statements, and that they agree to not intentionally trigger the bot to make offensive statements," said a Meta spokesperson"

That has to be doublespeak, right?

wow its bad, I asked "should karl robinson be sacked"? it replied "karl robinson is the manager of Oxford United, are you a fan?!, I replied yes. It then said "they are my favorite team. I read about them on Twitter", to which I replied "what do you think about twitter?", to which it replied "have you heard about black twitter"....

I wonder if it knows who our owners are because alot of our fan base don't
Do you think it could tell us the lottery numbers just incase things go Pete tong

Back
Top Bottom