Current Player #29 Benjamin Davis

He’s going to need at least 2 years of regular football and needs to be loaned out to a national league north/south side.
Agreed, he won't get game time with us this year. Try get him out on loan and see how he gets on. He's a low risk signing with great commercial prospects so if it doesn't work out it's done very little harm, but gametime is needed.

Tsun Dai #2

(edit - and we sold Tsun Dai #1 to Wolves for a profit)
I take that back. Thought he did well last night, got in to good positions and when he got the ball he moved it on quickly to one of our players, which is more than can be said for most of his team-mates. I thought he looked more ready for a Cup Team place than Josh Johnson. Both would benefit from going out on loan to somewhere like City or Hayes.

Last edited:
I take that back. Thought he did well last night, got in to good positions and when he got the ball he moved it on quickly to one of our plyaers, which is more than can be said for most of his team-mates. I thought he looked more ready for a Cup Team place than Josh Johnson. Both would benefit from going out on loan to somewhere like City or Hayes.
He's a young player, no point judging him by the standards of established professionals. Hopefully that won't be his only appearance

He's a young player, no point judging him by the standards of established professionals. Hopefully that won't be his only appearance
If he ends up in the Singaporean Brig, we may not see him for a while, probably come back lean and mean though.

If he ends up in the Singaporean Brig, we may not see him for a while, probably come back lean and mean though.
Most Singaporeans are seeing it this way too. I think his interview around 2 years ago didn't t do him any favours here (in SGP), allegiance to Thailand & sticking the Vs in the manner he did. Rubbed up quite a few. Still, only a kid then. His agent(dad?) should have readied him better for handling the NS situation & interviews that followed .
Personally, am loving this. Popcorn ready.

Another young footballer doing the same

We cool with racist language then?

I've only ever lived in cities all my life. I'm all for a fair immigration system, just not freedom of movement. Hope that helps.

A question that has been asked on here before.

A question that has been asked on here before.
Surely quoting an article by Owen Jones to prove a point is the same as me quoting an article by Tommy Robinson to prove a point. Political agitators who shouldn't be taken seriously.

Surely quoting an article by Owen Jones to prove a point is the same as me quoting an article by Tommy Robinson to prove a point. Political agitators who shouldn't be taken seriously.
Just quoted two articles that were at odds with each other at the top of the google search. I wasn't trying to prove a point.

Fair enough, its just obvious that someone like Owen Jones would want people to use the word gammon as an attempt to discredit his opponents.

If there was racially fuelled language targeted at any other race than white people on here mods would remove it.
Just quoted two articles that were at odds with each other at the top of the google search. I wasn't trying to prove a point.

Fair enough, its just obvious that someone like Owen Jones would want people to use the word gammon as an attempt to discredit his opponents.

If there was racially fuelled language targeted at any other race than white people on here mods would remove it.
Gammon doesn’t refer to white people though - it’s a particular sort of person who behaves in a particular way.

Gammon doesn’t refer to white people though - it’s a particular sort of person who behaves in a particular way.
That's your opinion. It's not how it is inferred by many people.

I would never say "paki" isn't an insult for a "pakistani" it's just a shortening, because I know at least some pakistani people will find it offensive.

Find better ways to make your points.

Back
Top Bottom