General Modern Life...........

iAs for the card/cash issue then that is peak Ponzi scheme where there is no money........... just numbers on spreadsheets.

Well I never. 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
What you call ‘cash’ is the ultimate scam, it’s literally just pieces of paper! Little scraps of paper which they’re trying to make you believe is actually worth something! Even gold is rubbish, it’s just a metal ore mined from the ground and smelted, what actual value does that have? Bring back the barter system, that’s the only thing that made sense. When you give someone fifty eggs, a chicken and some coal for a chair, a pail of milk and some tennis lessons, the world makes sense.

What you call ‘cash’ is the ultimate scam, it’s literally just pieces of paper! Little scraps of paper which they’re trying to make you believe is actually worth something! Even gold is rubbish, it’s just a metal ore mined from the ground and smelted, what actual value does that have? Bring back the barter system, that’s the only thing that made sense. When you give someone fifty eggs, a chicken and some coal for a chair, a pail of milk and some tennis lessons, the world makes sense.
Plus apparently money isn't even real gold now, it's just gold coloured metal stuff! I know!!

Also, coffee, what's that about? It's just brown flavoured water!

Its no longer a "cold December day" as expected for the time of year, being Winter and all that.

Its now a "Level 3 Cold Weather Warning" and there is a "Yellow Weather Alert" for snow & cold in the Highlands of Scotland, an area renowned for well..... snow on the freaking mountains!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

AND....... had to go into Town to do some legal stuff, I was early so thought about getting a cup of coffee.

Like many City`s we have a plethora of coffee establishments, first 3 I tried were all "Card Only".

Number 4 - "Cash Only". Get in! (y)
Using a Numerical system to distinguish a difference in temperature is not a new idea 🤣🤣🤣

Using a Numerical system to distinguish a difference in temperature is not a new idea 🤣🤣🤣

A "level 3 weather warning" is pish. Whats wrong with -3oC - thats it. Normal, no need for a "warning" trying to ignite fear and depression in society.

Just walked the dogs, its a bit nippy but glorious blue sky, Winter sunshine, the last autumnal colours on the trees - its all about outlook.

If folk were more positive life would be better for them. :)

A "level 3 weather warning" is pish. Whats wrong with -3oC - thats it. Normal, no need for a "warning" trying to ignite fear and depression in society.

Just walked the dogs, its a bit nippy but glorious blue sky, Winter sunshine, the last autumnal colours on the trees - its all about outlook.

If folk were more positive life would be better for them. :)
Centigrade? Rees Mogg won’t be happy!

This is anti growth coalition stuff 🤣
Surely your ultra free market vision would allow people to “make their own choices” on how miserable they want to feel?

In the spirit of pedantry I'd like to point out that gold does have a tangible actual value as it's very widely used in electronics.

Teeth. Bloody good class of tooth, gold makes.
an element in a catalytic converter on a car/ motor vehicle exhaust too

...... albeit in most of Oxford, around and inside the ring road, with LTNs, road works, No Emissions Zone and soon-to-be-imposed bus gates, along with recently imposed 20mph speed limits, it rare that catalytic converters actually work ( I'm led to believe they don't 'convert' if a vehicle is travelling at less than 30mph- though I'm not 100% certain that 30mph is the minimum speed for Catalytic converters to work at)- the caring ( about the air quality) county council highways dept, seem quite happy, and pleased with themselves to actually be gassing pedestrians n cyclists with unconverted exhaust fumes etching out from near stationery, slow-moving vehicles, between 7am and 7pm most days of the week

Back
Top Bottom