Club Merchandise

Funny - I much prefer this years, like the 2 colour combo.

I normally buy training kit as I get more use out of it than a replica top.

Any other ideas of merchandise they could sell? For example would there be the demand for a running top - maybe time it to be available before the Oxford half marathon? Could have an OUFC charity on the front along with the Ox badge - I’d buy one.

Stubbie coolers (bottle/can holders - preferably made with wetsuit material)

Last edited:
I don't know if it has been mentioned elsewhere, but the £10 credit has been applied to our season tickets now.

Just in time to buy one of these. (y)

717-964.jpg

That’s not this season’s kit. Or this season’s Lopes. Have I just self-wooshed?

Called in at the shop yesterday at 2:00 to pick up an away shirt, to find they had no XL or XXL.
Not for me for my son who’s over 6’
First day of the season and they’ve run out !
Was told they hope to have them in stock by October

Called in at the shop yesterday at 2:00 to pick up an away shirt, to find they had no XL or XXL.
Not for me for my son who’s over 6’
First day of the season and they’ve run out !
Was told they hope to have them in stock by October
Just checked online, you can only get Small then 3 XL....

Just checked online, you can only get Small then 3 XL....
I think I might have been in the shop at the same time! Could overhear several conversations and one was definitely "grumpy" about lack of sizes!
I looked at the leisure line of polo shirts as I found the neck on the replica shirt very tight but, the quality was very poor and the design did not match the home replica shirt - surely a mistake. That said, we purchased replica shirts each and I will probably go back for one of the black training style polo shirts.
I do agree with others on here who have bemoaned the lack of, for want of a better description, souvenir style articles. The tat still littering the shelves was embarrassing, how a shop in the covered market could survive with that level of stock is beyond me. What happened to the retail marketing that was being pushed only a while ago? At one stage we had a director with experience, surely time to bring in some real expertise again and sort this source of income for the club. To rub salt into this, Tiger actually manufactures sports wear, t-shirts etc, can he not combine with the club and sort this out?

I popped in last Tuesday, saw a nice jacket near the home shirts....£60!

I think thats crazy for a jacket

The club should do a licensing deal with https://theterracestore.com/ - 5 League clubs already have.
They already have some Oxford stuff that doesn't involve copyright stuff (https://theterracestore.com/search?type=product&q=Oxford) but have much more for Ipswich and Exeter.

WOW - the club have listened to my pestering :)

WOW - the club have listened to my pestering :)

May have also been because I posted mugs I had made on Twitter from there last week. Bit of a coincidence, possibly? ?

Either way, it's a definite positive. ?

Attachments

• 78EC526B-04E5-47AA-8571-B2382C0DCA11.jpeg
    78EC526B-04E5-47AA-8571-B2382C0DCA11.jpeg
    263.3 KB · Views: 10
Nice OUFC bed throws too :

Back
Top Bottom