General My birthday

Well done @bazzer9461 for reaching another milestone. You now qualify for free prescriptions from the NHS. Think carefully before applying!

You have amused me many times on here and often listened to your ramblings on Radox on the drive back to Hampshire. Will miss those now we have relocated to Stanford. Maybe one day, when we are allowed, we will meet up and raise a glass to celebrate another OUFC victory. For the meantime, here's to you, cheers! (and don't forget, Mrs Bazzer deserves a glass or three herself)

Well done @bazzer9461 for reaching another milestone. You now qualify for free prescriptions from the NHS. Think carefully before applying!

You have amused me many times on here and often listened to your ramblings on Radox on the drive back to Hampshire. Will miss those now we have relocated to Stanford. Maybe one day, when we are allowed, we will meet up and raise a glass to celebrate another OUFC victory. For the meantime, here's to you, cheers! (and don't forget, Mrs Bazzer deserves a glass or three herself)
Definitely 🍻🍷🍾

I knew you were looking to move and I know Stanford was one of the areas you were looking to move to, hope everything went OK with yours and Mrs Manor move.

I knew you were looking to move and I know Stanford was one of the areas you were looking to move to, hope everything went OK with yours and Mrs Manor move.
We moved into the new place on September 15th and aside from the inevitable snagging all is good. Mrs Lounger and I are very happy here and the house is great. Having the garden sorted very soon and looking forward to visiting the local pub when it opens again!

We moved into the new place on September 15th and aside from the inevitable snagging all is good. Mrs Lounger and I are very happy here and the house is great. Having the garden sorted very soon and looking forward to visiting the local pub when it opens again!

Horse and Jockey a decent boozer. Just make sure you wear your Oxford shirt in there the first time you go. Now the swine are forever in our shadow we need to take back control of these SN postcode Oxon towns/villages.

Mrs Bazzer used to be the post mistress in Wootton and on occasions had to go and cover the post office in the coop in Stanford

Horse and Jockey a decent boozer. Just make sure you wear your Oxford shirt in there the first time you go. Now the swine are forever in our shadow we need to take back control of these SN postcode Oxon towns/villages.
A bit like the Fox inn in Denchworth

Back
Top Bottom