New issue cannabis

Good that you mentioned Primary Bid, I asked Freetrade why they weren't listed as a broker and got a poor answer just confirming "not yet"
Maybe a few others will now raise the subject.
Think this may pull FT's fingers out, though they may make it FT Plus only :)

I moved my broker from Jarvis to HL (where my ISA is) I just needed to sign up for a Fund and Share account for them to go in.

Ain't it always the way?

Anything else you are thinking of selling? ;)
Ain't it always the way?

Anything else you are thinking of selling? ;)
I still made a profit though, and I’ve heard that the EU countries may be difficult to fly in and out for a while yet.
Since I started trading and investing again early last year, all my holdings have only been sold when they have made at 10% profit.

I still made a profit though, and I’ve heard that the EU countries may be difficult to fly in and out for a while yet.
Since I started trading and investing again early last year, all my holdings have only been sold when they have made at 10% profit.

I think IAG has got a lot of volatility still to come because of exactly this. A decent uplift because people started booking holidays, but imho I think the reality will still be significant restrictions and random cancellations/upheaval 🤔

Are you still in Kingswood Peter? - taken a bit of a beating today.

I heard about the flights in and out from EU countries from my cousin who worked for British Airways.
Not in Kingswood but they haven’t moved for ages, so maybe some news coming out, I might have to reinvest in those

Just checked KWG, and there’s been two big purchases gone through today.
it’s certainly one I like and will consider buying

Back
Top Bottom