General New sponsorship deal

Thinking about this it would be very difficult for Thailand to pump money into a European football club at a time when Thailand has really serious problems controlling Covid-19.
They need all their cash for home use at the moment.

The shouts to below par players this season no doubt will be get yourself plugged in for a top up

Company seems to be burning cash and reliant on investment…. sounds familiar 🤪

Let‘s hope they paid for the deal upfront.

Anyone remember debt doctor?, prescribing life without debt. Went bust didn’t it.

Company seems to be burning cash and reliant on investment…. sounds familiar 🤪

Let‘s hope they paid for the deal upfront.

Anyone remember debt doctor?, prescribing life without debt. Went bust didn’t it.
I’m guessing this is tongue in cheek but I had the same thought a fairly new business they could go bankrupt during the season and we will not have a shirt sponsor abit like what happened at West Ham when that betting company went bust

I’m guessing this is tongue in cheek but I had the same thought a fairly new business they could go bankrupt during the season and we will not have a shirt sponsor abit like what happened at West Ham when that betting company went bust

It sounds like a company that is investing heavily in R&D given the deferred tax asset on their balance sheet.

You only carry something like that forward if you have a realistic chance of using it against future profits, I think.

But as with anything, the cash runway is only so long and at some point investors could pull the plug (cough).

Last edited:
It sounds like a company that is investing heavily in R&D given the deferred tax asset on their balance sheet.

You only carry something like that forward if you have a realistic chance of using it against future profits, I think.

But as with anything, the cash runway is only so long and at some point investors could pull the plug (cough).

Are you saying they might not be sustainable?

Something that may have been overlooked is the tie in with Oxford City Council. EB are supplying charging points all over the city (and County) this has to be worth something in terms of influence?

Are you saying they might not be sustainable?

No not that as I have no idea about them or what they have in the pipeline for the future.

Just on a basic scan of numbers (this is to Dec 2019 mind you) they have accumulated over £1.1 mil in losses but have £1.6 mil in from investors.

Has been a few director resignations during the past year too.

Will be interested to see what Dec 20 figures show.

Just for clarity, it is the holding company I am referring to (Electric Blue Limited)

No not that as I have no idea about them or what they have in the pipeline for the future.

Just on a basic scan of numbers (this is to Dec 2019 mind you) they have accumulated over £1.1 mil in losses but have £1.6 mil in from investors.

Has been a few director resignations during the past year too.

Will be interested to see what Dec 20 figures show.

Just for clarity, it is the holding company I am referring to (Electric Blue Limited)

Well thank you for responding to my terrible joke with a serious answer (which was genuinely insightful - ta!)

Back
Top Bottom