General Online merchandise sales

No idea why the club haven't, especially in these times and as a punishment after yesterday, sorted out a thousand or so team photos and kept the squad an hour after training for a few days to sign them. £5-£10 each, perfect for xmas, offer an option to frame, the margins would be huge.

Terrace have reduced their 2010 play-off final shirt to £20 in case anyone is interested. 👍

Ordered a shirt on Black Friday and still hasn't turned up. Anyone else experienced the same thing? Understand with Covid that the delivery times are likely to be affected but two weeks seems quite a while!
don’t know about your neck of the woods but the royal mail in oxfordshire seems to be getting worse for deliveries. think they’re understaffed and with xmas a couple of weeks away there’ll be some backlog.
i ordered something from ebay a couple of weeks ago and still waiting

don’t know about your neck of the woods but the royal mail in oxfordshire seems to be getting worse for deliveries. think they’re understaffed and with xmas a couple of weeks away there’ll be some backlog.
This might explain the situation with RM, sounds like they are are in a bit of a pickle!

Post has not been all that good in Oxford(shire) since firstly the Royal Mail management decided to close the main Oxford sorting office some years ago and relocate all Oxon primary sorting to .... Sw*nd*n! .... announced as efficiency , yet was in reality, a move to break up the very strongly unionised Oxford sorting office. How adding half a day to two days to the process actually improves efficiency is beyond me. . Secondly, since privatisation came in, its got even slower, with big customer corporate type post taking priority over first and second class post.
Covid has compounded the already slower than most areas post deliveries in Oxon.

That said, the posties out 6 days a week , in all weather, do a sterling job ... shame about their incompetent management though.

I too am awaiting a number of items to arrive, dispatched/ sent over a fortnight ago, trouble is the tracking number given by the sender, only states 'in transit' on the Royal Mail track n trace website until its actually delivered. So there's no way of knowing where in the system any item is. Royal Mail track n trace is not what its dressed up to be nor what it should be either.

Does anyone know if you can still order online or even click and collect now Oxford is in tier 4

Thought I would take a look at the online site to grab some sale items yesterday, not worth bothering.

Have they just given up with retail ?

Year of The Ox merch available 'now' in the club shop

shame there's still only XXXL adult size in stock on this seasons White / third away kit... as worn on Tues nights away victory V Sw*nd*n

Asked about restocking the white kit and was told that whatever they have in stock at present is all they will be getting. Was told to look out for match worn surfs at the end of the season as the only alternative option. A shame, as I think it will sell well with the warmer weather hopefully coming soon.

Asked about restocking the white kit and was told that whatever they have in stock at present is all they will be getting. Was told to look out for match worn surfs at the end of the season as the only alternative option. A shame, as I think it will sell well with the warmer weather hopefully coming soon.
missed a trick by not restocking the white kit ... maybe a bit tacky , but nonetheless, they could even do a run of the white shirt with 9/3/2021 under the badge

Last edited:
The white kit was sold as a strictly limited run, so the club should honour that to the fans who bought it at the time.

EwNFCnpXEAIJU5j

The white kit was sold as a strictly limited run, so the club should honour that to the fans who bought it at the time.
It was but they came back as it was probably more popular than the club had anticipated. I don't think any of the fans who bought the shirt for the normal price on launch would begrudge anyone else getting their hands on one now.
Spose it is a juggling act with getting in the right quantities as you wouldn't want loads of excess stock to shift at the end of the season, but it is a little bit disappointing to see that a match shirt - which is a club shop staple - won't be restocked. At least it isn't as bad as the supply of last season's away kit that was out of stock in the 'regular' sizes after Christmas '19 and never came back.

Back
Top Bottom