Local News Oxfordshire County Council - Banning smoking outdoors

I'm a non-smoker, who has seen relatives die from smoking-related illnesses, so very firmly in the anti-smoking camp, but banning smoking outside I would generally be against, it's a step too far.

Disclaimer: I haven't read the link (it's in The Express so I'll give it a swerve).

I'm a non-smoker, who has seen relatives die from smoking-related illnesses, so very firmly in the anti-smoking camp, but banning smoking outside I would generally be against, it's a step too far.

Disclaimer: I haven't read the link (it's in The Express so I'll give it a swerve).
Well they went to ban cars so...

It isn't a ban, they don't have the power to do that as the article says tucked away near the bottom. Typical Express piece, say something dramatic yet the detail doesn't say anything of the sort. It will be like the NHS trying to reduce the number of Alcoholics through targeted programmes and guidance.

Back
Top Bottom