OxVox Stall this Saturday (TOMORROW!)

OxVox

We will be manning a table outside the Kassam before tomorrow’s game against Plymouth.

We will be signing up new members, taking renewals, and speaking to members and fans.

Please feel free to come and say hello.

We have been starved of contact with fans for far too long and we are looking forward to speaking to people face to face again and getting their opinions in person.

Super stuff.............. hope you read this place with the ubiquitous pinch of salt of course........ :)

We will be manning a table outside the Kassam before tomorrow’s game against Plymouth.

We will be signing up new members, taking renewals, and speaking to members and fans.

Please feel free to come and say hello.

We have been starved of contact with fans for far too long and we are looking forward to speaking to people face to face again and getting their opinions in person.

Which part?

Always thought you’d do well as to have 2/3 reps have a wonder over to the blackbird and chat to the Ox going people in their.

Stalls are normally in/near the Quad ...

As usual then. Have said it before that Oxvox are missing a trick by not having a walk up to the bird and even the hotel ( if that still operates post Covid ) before games.

So many fans to reach and I’ll bet that slot are not members of Oxvox.

As usual then. Have said it before that Oxvox are missing a trick by not having a walk up to the bird and even the hotel ( if that still operates post Covid ) before games.

So many fans to reach and I’ll bet that slot are not members of Oxvox.

Guess they have their reasons for not doing so ..

Guess they have their reasons for not doing so ..

Maybe they need "boots on the ground" ? Well volunteered. :)

Nice to see Michelle Young has been co-opted into OxVox after setting up the SP.

Spread the word.... Join OxVox.

Offered years back and also did a lot of selling for a raffle and also a fair few 5 a side teams in the charity comp Oxvox organised. Was a very good event they got going - shame the refs were rubbish and mine was never a red!

It’s not a dig from me and what with the supporters panel taken shape, Oxvox maybe feel challenged to prove their worth.

Saturday is a chance, by sitting in or outside the SS, they are missing out on a large chunk of the core home support.

Again, I guess they have their reasons..

Got to start somewhere, now that things are back to (semi-)normal. Tomorrow we'll be outside the quad bar.

Blackbird would be good to try though. Not sure about the hotel, is it open to fans now? - I thought (perhaps wrongly) it was being used for covid quarantine ? Do many fans go to the Catherine Wheel these days?

Got to start somewhere, now that things are back to (semi-)normal. Tomorrow we'll be outside the quad bar.

Blackbird would be good to try though. Not sure about the hotel, is it open to fans now? - I thought (perhaps wrongly) it was being used for covid quarantine ? Do many fans go to the Catherine Wheel these days?

Morning Trevor.

Don’t know about the hotel. Comment was based on pre Covid and places where fans drank.

ME is Sandford based so will be best places to say about the CW.

Thanks to all who came to the stall last Saturday for a chat and we look forward to doing it again in the near future, hopefully accompanied by a better result on the pitch!

Particular thanks to those who have joined the trust in recent days, we are hugely appreciative of your support for your supporters' trust.

As ever, if you're not a member, you can join the trust in a matter of minutes at http://www.oxvox.org.uk/ at a cost of £10 for 3 years and we encourage all fans to do so.

It's not all about numbers, but having a strong membership which is a cross section of the fan base makes for a vibrant and energetic organisation.

Back
Top Bottom