General Possible milestones

Another milestone OUFC v Pompey 2017/18 season the introduction of Gino Van Kessel a worldly goal is all thinking wow and the board them thinking kerching ££££ and then after that game WTF 🤫

3mins 50. Arriving late, smashing the ball home :D
I used to get frustrated at the amount of times he gave the ball away. But that was a fantastic goal though.
I remember him having a very good game against Chelsea in the FA Cup 4th round in 1999.

I thought about Chicken George so had a look back at old footage and his running isn't weird really but a yes on Mark Angel.
My memories of Chicken George were that he would on occasions go on a Worldy of a dribble, beat about 5 players, then either run out of pitch or get tackled trying to take on a few more just for the hell of it.

My hero throughout the 83/84/85 seasons, much more fun than the very sensible and very effective Kevin Brock on the other side. Although Jim Smith obviously didn't think so, and replaced him with the equally maverick Peter Rhodes-Brown.

My memories of Chicken George were that he would on occasions go on a Worldy of a dribble, beat about 5 players, then either run out of pitch or get tackled trying to take on a few more just for the hell of it.

My hero throughout the 83/84/85 seasons, much more fun than the very sensible and very effective Kevin Brock on the other side. Although Jim Smith obviously didn't think so, and replaced him with the equally maverick Peter Rhodes-Brown.

Jim Smith was just ruthless but generally spot on around that time. Billy Hamilton and John Aldridge for Mick Vinter and Steve Biggins etc. Rosie was faster iirc and he did score that goal against Chelsea. At least we can work out who Chrissy Allen's idol was with his knack of running off the pitch!

Back
Top Bottom