National News Prince Andrew - Yeah right...!

More to the point...........why should he "apologise" ? The bloke who (allegedly) did it is dead and all charges have been dropped.
Is that right? I thought the investigation into the whole thing was still going on? There is certainly legal action being taken by the women who were allegedly procured under age.
Actually does anyone care if Andrew 'apologises'? If he did nothing wrong, he needn't. If he did, then a half-felt 'apology' with loads of caveats shouldn't save him from the consequences. I do however hate the fact that some of my taxes are being given to this useless, pompous bag of wind to enable him to swan about all over the world while doing the small end of sweet FA. Isn't there a room in Windsor Castle they can lock him up in or something?

"Because his death eliminates the possibility of pursuing criminal charges, a judge dismissed all criminal charges on August 29, 2019 ".....

That won`t stop the "claims against his Estate" of course.............although cynical me suggests that is about $$$$$`s more than anything else.
Dead people can`t defend themselves.

I`ll agree about Andrew though.......... just shuffle him off out of the way...

I believe his daughter is soon to be wed. Will the taxpayer, once again, pick up the "security" bill. Not this time, I would imagine.

I am. He’s a harmless stupid cosseted man who lives in a bubble. Not an international criminal.

I mean he's not an international criminal mastermind, if that's what you mean.

It's not impossible that he is a criminal though, of the Graeme Rix variety.

Anyone who spent their time partying with Epstein is inevitably going to be under some cloud of suspicion......

I am. He’s a harmless stupid cosseted man who lives in a bubble. Not an international criminal.

What? You seriously believe that he stayed frequently at the home of a man convicted of child molesting and grooming under-age girls in parties at that home and didn't join in the fun? I agree he's a very stupid individual with the introspective capability of a ragworm but it's inconceivable that he didn't know something odd was going on was going on with a stream of unaccompanied young women wandering through the place. You are a kindly old hermit, but you should get out once in a while.

It's very probable that he is an international criminal, like Roman Polanski, Max Clifford, Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile. Prince Nonce.

I mean he's not an international criminal mastermind, if that's what you mean.

It's not impossible that he is a criminal though, of the Graeme Rix variety.

Anyone who spent their time partying with Epstein is inevitably going to be under some cloud of suspicion......
Partying in Epstein's house for 4 days when he had been convicted as a paedophile.
Extraordinary behaviour. If Prince Andrew was innocent of sickening illegal acts. He was extraordinarily stupid/ naive/ arrogant.

Partying in Epstein's house for 4 days when he had been convicted as a paedophile.
Extraordinary behaviour. If Prince Andrew was innocent of sickening illegal acts. He was extraordinarily stupid/ naive/ arrogant.
... Royally so too :rolleyes:

What? You seriously believe that he stayed frequently at the home of a man convicted of child molesting and grooming under-age girls in parties at that home and didn't join in the fun? I agree he's a very stupid individual with the introspective capability of a ragworm but it's inconceivable that he didn't know something odd was going on was going on with a stream of unaccompanied young women wandering through the place. You are a kindly old hermit, but you should get out once in a while.

It's very probable that he is an international criminal, like Roman Polanski, Max Clifford, Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile. Prince Nonce.
Nothing’s been proved though. The hounding of Prince Andrew is almost as creepy as his behaviour.
Very unedifying.

Nothing’s been proved though. The hounding of Prince Andrew is almost as creepy as his behaviour.
Very unedifying.
Really?
A member of the royal family going to stay with a convicted paedophile for 4 days of partying ( he went over to break a friendship that he claimed wasnt a strong friendship in the first place)
Stupid and naive at best but potentially a whole lot worse.
His interview was totally unconvincing.

All this only came to light because various individuals and groups fought for a long time in the Florida Courts to have the records unsealed - and they continue to be at random times. Someone gave Epstein a sweetheart deal for collaborating and it all got sealed to cover it all up. It's a shame that Epstein passed away in suspicious circumstances.

As for Ghislaine Maxwell. That family have a penchant for the obscure and bad headlines don't they? If she wants to sell her OUFC shares, happy to buy them. But then again, no one knows where she is.

Prince Andrew being put out to pasture according to breaking BBC News (below)

as the Us legal system will be wanting to 'interview' him over allegations that have been made, wonder how thatll work when Alan B'Stard Dominic Raab is metaphorically fellating the yanks over the disgraceful situation of allowing Young motorcyclist Harry Dunn's killer to 'escape' UK justice by slinking off under diplomatic immunity?

It'll be interesting how he can maintain his lifestyle once he is removed from the civil register. At least the daughters will have more time with their Dad now - I'm sure they are thrilled :LOL:

Kiddie fiddlers gets early retirement - what do they do with all that spare time? - spend their remaining days on a private tropical island? Seriously they need to be tagged

Attachments

• jarvis.jpg
    jarvis.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Prince Andrew being put out to pasture according to breaking BBC News (below)

as the Us legal system will be wanting to 'interview' him over allegations that have been made, wonder how thatll work when Alan B'Stard Dominic Raab is metaphorically fellating the yanks over the disgraceful situation of allowing Young motorcyclist Harry Dunn's killer to 'escape' UK justice by slinking off under diplomatic immunity?

The US legal system should be told that they can interview him (this would be a good thing as he has potential questions to answer) when the US woman who ran over and killed that kid is back in England facing our legal system.

The US legal system should be told that they can interview him (this would be a good thing as he has potential questions to answer) when the US woman who ran over and killed that kid is back in England facing our legal system.
Not entirely in agreement (although I sort of share the sentiment). Just because the US are being pillocks and denying justice to a victim of an alleged crime, that isn't a good reason for us to do the same. IF (and I stress the word) the underage girls exploited by Epstein were also abused by others, those others need to face justice. Denying justice to two lots of victims just doubles the injustice IMO.