General Rob Atkinson

It seems to me that every transfer out of the club is undisclosed apart from those that are meeting a release clause such as Fosu’s.

It seems to me that every transfer out of the club is undisclosed apart from those that are meeting a release clause such as Fosu’s.
Does it matter ?
People on here will claim to be itk or draw their own conclusions anyway

• React
Reactions: m
You would drop three of our best players - Taylor Long and Gorrin? Agree that Gorrin needs competition
Drop?!...I think you may misunderstand me.

We need a right back because if Long is injured there is no one who can play there to the required standard, and if Long is fit, the same applies. Thats not healthy.

We need a midfielder who has different attributes to our current options as we are short on steel. We will need both Gorrin and another enforcer in certain games.

We need a forward who has a physical presence. Not to replace Taylor but to help him.

Drop?!...I think you may misunderstand me.

We need a right back because if Long is injured there is no one who can play there to the required standard, and if Long is fit, the same applies. Thats not healthy.

We need a midfielder who has different attributes to our current options as we are short on steel. We will need both Gorrin and another enforcer in certain games.

We need a forward who has a physical presence. Not to replace Taylor but to help him.

Agree on the right back unless they see Lofthouse as the back up and he signs obviously.

Sean Clare may be the Gorrin competition, as said though this is only based on Burton's fans comments.

Agyei could be this IF used there by KR. Also Winnall if fit.

We need more goals from elsewhere I'd say.

Agree on the right back unless they see Lofthouse as the back up and he signs obviously.

Sean Clare may be the Gorrin competition, as said though this is only based on Burton's fans comments.

Agyei could be this IF used there by KR. Also Winnall if fit.

We need more goals from elsewhere I'd say.
I think were fine for strikers numerically but I would like a big target man as our plan B. I imagine Dan will be used on the right of Taylor, I hope we see a lot more of him and he gets a dozen or so goals.

Back
Top Bottom