Ex Player Sam Winnall

Surely we can find a club that would take him off us. Loan perhaps

Why would a club take him off us on loan when he can't stay fit to feature for us.
Exactly the same issue as Hanson has been all this time, he's rarely fit enough to warrant someone signing him.
Can’t we just pay them both off neither are good or fit enough to play for us it’s a shame really but it is what it is and they are both taking a squad place

Why would a club take him off us on loan when he can't stay fit to feature for us.
Exactly the same issue as Hanson has been all this time, he's rarely fit enough to warrant someone signing him.
I forgot Hanson still played for us!

Anybody who is getting fed up with his inability to stay fit for more than a fortnight is going to be really befuddled when he gets that extra year.

Anybody who is getting fed up with his inability to stay fit for more than a fortnight is going to be really befuddled when he gets that extra year.

We will only sign on another has been/crock project centre forward to replace him in the point/shout/foul forward role if he doesn’t anyway.

I’ll try and stay calm as I’m obviously still annoyed after the Plymouth result. But can somebody tell me what Sam Winnall offers?

He came on today. I think he maybe did one positive thing. And multiple negative ones. He didn’t look threatening. He gave the ball away. He gave silly free kicks away. He got himself offside when he had no reason to be. He not only offered nothing, he almost hindered our efforts.

It’s seriously getting to the point where he needs to not be getting brought on in games.

I’ll try and stay calm as I’m obviously still annoyed after the Plymouth result. But can somebody tell me what Sam Winnall offers?

He came on today. I think he maybe did one positive thing. And multiple negative ones. He didn’t look threatening. He gave the ball away. He gave silly free kicks away. He got himself offside when he had no reason to be. He not only offered nothing, he almost hindered our efforts.

It’s seriously getting to the point where he needs to not be getting brought on in games.
Unfortunately he is nowhere near good enough for this level any more. Absolutely dreadful today. Hopefully he can find himself a League 2 club in the summer, stay fit and play 30 odd games - I think for his sake it would be better, and he might still have something to offer there.

Back
Top Bottom