Tickets Season tickets 21/22

So my sons u13s season ticket still didn’t arrive today which was strange considering they were all posted out on Monday 🤔 so I rang ticket office and apparently they have no cards left until the 20th so they need to print two hard copy’s for the next two games) dunno what they are if they’ve ran out of season tickets) bit if a shambles really not very impressed
Surely it's a failure of the postal service not to get them in time and the paper tickets are to get you into the one game, hopefully the card will turn up before the next..

Surely it's a failure of the postal service not to get them in time and the paper tickets are to get you into the one game, hopefully the card will turn up before the next..
See for me I blame the postie but then I don’t understand how or why the club didn’t send all three tickets 1 adult two U13s at the same time either way the club have arranged to have a ticket for the next two games

See for me I blame the postie but then I don’t understand how or why the club didn’t send all three tickets 1 adult two U13s at the same time either way the club have arranged to have a ticket for the next two games
Ah yes, mine arrived in two packets one of which addressed to the 4 year old. Bizarre.

Has anyone been selected for the eticket trial?

I imagine it's just a google pay QR code? Shouldn't be difficult?

Back
Top Bottom