Tickets Season tickets 21/22

Has anybody actually received their season tickets yet?
Didn't someone say they were being posted out at the end of the month? First home game is the 11th.

Edit - no it isn't it's the 14th. Good job OUFC1991 can read because I obviously can't!

Last edited:
I got mine in person from the ticket office and they said they’d be posted out at the end of July

Every year I read about people wanting their season tickets etc. and I think, 'what's the rush? First game isn't for ages etc.'

Now I have a season ticket this year for the first time since 1985 and every day I am wanting it to drop through the letter box! Bloody get on with it! First game is 3 weeks away! :)

Wet morning, nothing to do, so thought I'd do some dot counting. I've excluded the front rows from blocks that show up as grey (not available) where the whole row is displayed as such, so there might be a few more to add - and indeed the SSL sold another 14 tickets in blocks 5 & 6 between the initial count and a check at the end - so treat these figures as, in the words of Captain Barbossa, "..more of what you might call guidelines..."

Capture.JPG

Wet morning, nothing to do, so thought I'd do some dot counting. I've excluded the front rows from blocks that show up as grey (not available) where the whole row is displayed as such, so there might be a few more to add - and indeed the SSL sold another 14 tickets in blocks 5 & 6 between the initial count and a check at the end - so treat these figures as, in the words of Captain Barbossa, "..more of what you might call guidelines..."

View attachment 6815
You can add another 3 in the east stand

And one in the SSU 😁

After 20 odd years I decided that I wasn’t going to be renewing this year, but it kept playing on my mind and deep down I knew I would be attending most games where possible… seemed silly not to in the end,

Having also had some positive vibes on ownership and decent transfer news, its business as usual. Didn‘t want to be left out in the dark in our promotion winning season 😁😁

View attachment 6815
Praise be .

And one in the SSU 😁

After 20 odd years I decided that I wasn’t going to be renewing this year, but it kept playing on my mind and deep down I knew I would be attending most games where possible… seemed silly not to in the end,

Having also had some positive vibes on ownership and decent transfer news, its business as usual. Didn‘t want to be left out in the dark in our promotion winning season 😁😁
Ha I think i encouraged you at one point!

View attachment 6815
Well done- good dot counting!
I would say that based on COVID and everything going on, that is pretty reasonable especially as it appears that people are still buying STs.

Let's hope as many season tickets as possible are snapped up..

Back
Top Bottom