Tickets Season tickets 21/22

Well done- good dot counting!
I would say that based on COVID and everything going on, that is pretty reasonable especially as it appears that people are still buying STs.
A quick re-count and it looks like over 4,500 gone now - I'll try and fit in a full re-count towards the end of the week.....

Anyone know how/when the £10 ST club shop will be made available?

Using the new ticket system, which shows percentages available per block, I have sales of 5,248 Season Tickets sold.

I have taken out the lower rows that are never sold and have a total figure available slightly lower than Oxymoron's of 9,545. I've monitored it over the last 24 hours, and sales are going up slowly/steadily, so it seems as if the system is working. If this figure is correct, then it is excellent. I'm sure that Block 12 (VIP) showing as sold out is not technically correct, so we can probably knock 150 off of the figure.

Strangely I have exactly the same figure for the Charlton game, which makes me a little doubtful of the early accuracy. I'll keep checking as it's very quick and easy with the new system, and only takes five minutes to do. I've posted this in both the Season Ticket thread and the Charlton thread, as ticket sales were being discussed in both.

Back
Top Bottom