Spain sack Julen Lopetegui

I reckon that Real dropped their new manager in it. Why didnt they simply announce it after the WC (which he apparently wanted).
What he and Real did was totally out of order. Sure by sacking him Spain have reduced their chances significantly.
I just simply dont get why it wasnt announced in what 3-4 weeks time.
Real seem to think that they are above it all .mm
I don't have a whole lot of respect for Real. Nor Barca for that matter. More self centred than some Premier League teams.

How you have managed to go from the Spainish sacking a football manager to us regaining our empire via brexit in a single paragraph is impressive, bit nuts but impressive.
Not really. If miracles of miracles we win the WC2018 the country will be very confident and patriotic place, and it should be etc..Maybe, just maybe Mogg/Gove/Johnson might take this as a que for making a push for power in the Autumn and instigating no deal hard Brexit...I appreciate first part of the puzzle is the hardest to guarantee. :-;

How you have managed to go from the Spainish sacking a football manager to us regaining our empire via brexit in a single paragraph is impressive, bit nuts but impressive.
Not really. If miracles of miracles we win the WC2018 the country will be very confident and patriotic place, and it should be etc..Maybe, just maybe Mogg/Gove/Johnson might take this as a que for making a push for power in the Autumn and instigating no deal hard Brexit...I appreciate first part of the puzzle is the hardest to guarantee. :-;

¿que?

I surprised you intelligent and urban gentle folk dont get my point.

1) Spain are buggered. One less team for us to beat in the knock out stages
2) We win the WC 2018
3) England goes completely and f*****g bonkers
4) Boris topples the Maybot
5) As the WC is paraded around this fine nation, Boris tells the jolly foreigners AKA The EU to b****r off and eat cheese. We won the WC, we can take on the world.
6) Boris with Rees-Mogg trigger immediate hard Brexit and England has its Empire back!

I need to take my meds :)

2) We win the WC 2018
5) As the WC is paraded around this fine nation, Boris tells the jolly foreigners AKA The EU to b****r off and eat cheese. We won the WC, we can take on the world.
6) Boris with Rees-Mogg trigger immediate hard Brexit and England has its Empire back!

Actually, it was a pun based on your misspelling of the word “queue”. But never mind. And yes, please do take your meds.

2) We win the WC 2018

Ah yes, the Dig Deeper Strategy.

All it takes is the winning of 7 football matches, and we'll be the world's premier superpower.

Back
Top Bottom