General Stadco Covid precautions - duty of care issue?

Defendol .....Available last week from Superdrug at ~£3:49

now only £129 from Amazon....there ya go manourlounger....
There are some very unscrupulous people in this world.
Not that Amazon will give a toss, they still get their commission!

Just for manorlounger:

Ripped from on FB

HERE'S THE RECIPE TO MAKE YOUR OWN..

2/3 cup Isopropyl alcohol 91% (rubbing alcohol)
1/3 cup aloe vera gel
Essential oil in your choice of fragrance (optional)
A small or medium mixing bowl
A spoon
An empty container, such as a 3-ounce container from a travel toiletries kit
A small piece of masking tape for labeling
Here’s how to make it:
In a mixing bowl, stir Isopropyl alcohol and aloe vera gel together until well blended.

Add 8-10 drops of scented essential oil (optional, but nice!). Stir to incorporate.

Pour the homemade hand sanitiser into an empty container and seal. Write “hand sanitiser” on a piece of masking tape and affix to the bottle.

The CDC recommends using hand sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol content. This recipe makes a sanitiser that slightly exceeds that alcohol content at 60.66%, so follow the proportions exactly. If you want a sanitiser with a higher alcohol percentage, decrease the amount of aloe vera to 1/4 cup.

or just wash your hands well and often.

....There will now be a run on aloe Vera gel

Just for manorlounger:

Ripped from on FB

HERE'S THE RECIPE TO MAKE YOUR OWN..

2/3 cup Isopropyl alcohol 91% (rubbing alcohol)
1/3 cup aloe vera gel
Essential oil in your choice of fragrance (optional)
A small or medium mixing bowl
A spoon
An empty container, such as a 3-ounce container from a travel toiletries kit
A small piece of masking tape for labeling
Here’s how to make it:
In a mixing bowl, stir Isopropyl alcohol and aloe vera gel together until well blended.

Add 8-10 drops of scented essential oil (optional, but nice!). Stir to incorporate.

Pour the homemade hand sanitiser into an empty container and seal. Write “hand sanitiser” on a piece of masking tape and affix to the bottle.

The CDC recommends using hand sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol content. This recipe makes a sanitiser that slightly exceeds that alcohol content at 60.66%, so follow the proportions exactly. If you want a sanitiser with a higher alcohol percentage, decrease the amount of aloe vera to 1/4 cup.

or just wash your hands well and often.

....There will now be a run on aloe Vera gel
You appear to have far too much time on your hands! ?

Didn’t really answer the question re: hot water etc...aside from being in dialogue with stadco

Mrs OM tried to complain to Amazon but was told that in order to comment, she had to be a “verified Customer” first. I.e
She would have to buy at least one item at £129 to be able to complain.
It is (IMHO) the sort of thing that HMG should crack down on early....

would imagine this isn't deliberate, it is often a function of the selling software for 3rd party sellers on Amazon/ebay to adjust the prices, and sometimes it can bid up itself if the person setting it up doesn't know what it is doing.

Mrs OM tried to complain to Amazon but was told that in order to comment, she had to be a “verified Customer” first. I.e
She would have to buy at least one item at £129 to be able to complain.
It is (IMHO) the sort of thing that HMG should crack down on early....

People don't have to buy it. Particularly when soap is more effective anyway.

You often see things for sale on Ebay for 10 or 20 times the price that other vendors are selling for.:mad:

The gents at Shrewsbury yesterday was extraodinary with the wash basins fully occupied by chaps all scrubbing their hands furiously.
I was amused by one wag who happily told me that he had only touched his own dick and that, as it was clean, meant he was safe! However, as he continued, he had just returned from Thailand! I think he was joking!

Hopefully we won’t have to play behind closed doors but I could see the logic in banning away fans. Imagine all the germs the Fleetwood hordes will bring

Back
Top Bottom