General Stadium Disrepair

Tiger has said he will come into Radox and announce what’s happening about the stadium when he has something to announce,
Sounds like things are afoot regarding the stadium issue

Or more likely he is getting sick of being asked about the stadium everytime he is on the 5 minute fans forum?
Maybe, but he did say in reply to a question about the stadium that he would announce it I assume he meant Radox when he said here. So maybe there is something happening we will just have to wait and see.
The question was asked by OUFC861016, and tiger said he will come on the programme and break the news personally not yet but things are progressing

Last edited:
So apart from the:
Fossilised bird crap on the seats.
No visible cleaning in the cesspits.
No sanitiser/paper/soap during a pandemic.

All good and as expected?

I mean who cares about health & sanitation............. if only we had some sort of Fans Liaison person who walked around the ground and opened their eyes or, god forbid, do something about it!

So apart from the:

I mean who cares about health & sanitation............. if only we had some sort of Fans Liaison person who walked around the ground and opened their eyes or, god forbid, do something about it!
I can understand the frustration and greatly sympathise with those, like myself, who were disappointed by the conditions found yesterday. However, I'm not so sure that making sarcastic comments will help. The club, through the Operations Manager (who is also the Supporter Liaison Officer) has had numerous conversations with Stadco etc to get the cleaning and maintenance of the stadium done to a satisfactory level. That this clearly has not been achieved is obviously very disappointing to all concerned.
As stated elsewhere on this forum, the Supporters' Panel (as the so called Fans Council will be known) is not active, elections will take place and first meetings called but, all this takes time. An announcement will follow soon. A lot of work has been done on this, all voluntary in our own time under the guidance of the FSA.
That said, I have also stated that I will contact the club, as anyone else is welcome to do, and make the point that hygiene and sanitation along with basic needs (a clean seat would be nice) are falling well below expected standards.
Anyone else wishing to make their case know to the club should, in the first instance, contact Andy Taylor - SLO and Operations Manager. ataylor@oufc.co.uk

So apart from the:

The cobwebs. You forgot the cobwebs.

The stadium is being allowed to return to nature like when the council can’t be bothered to mow the verges, be sharing your seat with wildlife soon.

The stadium is being allowed to return to nature like when the council can’t be bothered to mow the verges, be sharing your seat with wildlife soon.
though we did already ... who knows what lives in the fossilised pigeon s**t?

Agreed. Disgraceful state of repair. Reflects poorly on the club (even if it isn’t their fault).

The Club has been badgering Stadco for weeks about cleanliness, but it seems Stadco clearly haven't done the job to the required standard despite having people in up to Friday night to finish the job.
Oh the frustrations of not having our own stadium.

I also saw when arriving that the old bingo hall had cobwebs galore in the doors.

Back
Top Bottom