Sweet Caroline

Don't like Sweet Caroline at all, never have and never will...in any surroundings.
It's always everyone faux swaying and not knowing the words until "touching me, touching you...", then everyone joins in till "oh, oh, oh", then half the people sing the wrong words or not at all. Then "oh, oh, oh" again and rinse and repeat. No flow and no connection to us as a club.
Would happily never have it played at OUFC again.

Don't like Sweet Caroline at all, never have and never will...in any surroundings.
It's always everyone faux swaying and not knowing the words until "touching me, touching you...", then everyone joins in till "oh, oh, oh", then half the people sing the wrong words or not at all. Then "oh, oh, oh" again and rinse and repeat. No flow and no connection to us as a club.
agree 100 % ^^ @Berliner

Ah, you're a Cracklin Rosie man then....

Exactly, all of this. And it drowns out any atmosphere that we may have created naturally from a win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom