Votes: 10 41.7%

Votes: 7 29.2%

Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
had a reasonable-ish game , few strange decisions, most late on, but in the main did a half decent job, and in the main wasn't influenced by the partisan home support

7 from me

Decent standard for a league one referee, one of the better ones, took the conditions of a wet pitch into consideration,, wouldnt mind if we have him again, 7 from me.

Pretty good.
If I was a Wednesday fan, I would have been disappointed to have not got a penalty near the end and would have been frustrated that the ref seemed to let Stevens take a long time over releasing the ball but he seemed to get most things right and generally let the game flow

I wasn’t at the game yesterday ( Jerome ) but listening to the excellent commentary it sounded like the ref had a good game and let it run as smooth as possible. So an 8 for me…..is he the best ref we’ve had this season so far?

Pretty good.
If I was a Wednesday fan, I would have been disappointed to have not got a penalty near the end and would have been frustrated that the ref seemed to let Stevens take a long time over releasing the ball but he seemed to get most things right and generally let the game flow

We could argue that for the challenge on Sykes a couple of games ago so it has balanced itself out I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom