Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

Let posters comment Malc, it’s hardly the Spanish Inquisition and it’s hardly gruelling criticism.

However, nature abhors a vacuum and that’s what the club owners are guilty of creating at the moment.

They’re hardly treating the supporter base with respect are they? All we want is a succinct update. The lease/licence now has just 4 1/2 years to run. Before we know it we could be homeless.

On the other hand it’s not all bad. The on field management of the club is excellent. There’s a clear plan and a clear growth strategy.

Just get on field and off field on the same page!

I always wanted a Triumph Stag, there was no rhyme or reason to it and it would have been totally impractical. :love:
Used 1974 Triumph Stag MKII 3.0 Sports Manual Petrol For Sale in Essex  (U132) | Lux Classics
Beautiful!!! I've not seen one in that colour.

They’re hardly treating the supporter base with respect are they? All we want is a succinct update. The lease/licence now has just 4 1/2 years to run. Before we know it we could be homeless.

Isn't it about time you stood for OxVox again? I will propose you.

Let posters comment Malc, it’s hardly the Spanish Inquisition and it’s hardly gruelling criticism.

However, nature abhors a vacuum and that’s what the club owners are guilty of creating at the moment.

On the other hand it’s not all bad. The on field management of the club is excellent. There’s a clear plan and a clear growth strategy.

Just get on field and off field on the same page!
On the back of recent shareholder activity has anyone actually asked the club for a formal update?

First car was a 1.3 coupe, until the engine popped and was replaced with a Gold Seal 1.8 twin carb.:devilish::devilish:
PBW 215M....... British Leyland Blue.
Mine was a 1.3 Austin allegro 12 month ticket and the next one would have cost more than the car was worth to pass an mot

My first car was an Isetta “bubble car “
Picture taken from TV.
Note the Rag & Bone man horse & cart

Attachments

• A7B363B1-B7AC-4100-A5B3-8D3DF8B89AF5.jpeg
    A7B363B1-B7AC-4100-A5B3-8D3DF8B89AF5.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 10
Austin made some right bangers didn’t they.

Maxi
Marina
Princess
Ambassador
Alegro

Maxi, Princess cars were pretty popular back in the day at Standlake for Banger Racing.

Back
Top Bottom