General Thanks ESB and team!

chuckbert

I just wanted to say thank you @Eaststandboy and your team of mods, for providing such a great forum for U's fans over the season. With fans out of the stadium and all sorts of psychological challenges dealing with lockdowns, etc, a place like this is a life saver.

I often look around at other teams forums and think how lucky we are to have YF.

I just wanted to say thank you @Eaststandboy and your team of mods, for providing such a great forum for U's fans over the season. With fans out of the stadium and all sorts of psychological challenges dealing with lockdowns, etc, a place like this is a life saver.

I often look around at other teams forums and think how lucky we are to have YF.
An oasis in a desert of dross.

Yes thank you to all of the mods.
A lot of work for no reward.
And having to read all of Scothegg's posts 😒

Yes its been a great place during long boring lockdown. I’m amazed when I occasionally look at other teams forums how bad and poorly used they are - Shrewsbury for example only seem to have about five fans who are both literate and on the Internet.

Generally speaking, we appear to be self-moderating and a decent bunch of folk with a core commonality - OUFC.
Discussions can be robust and interesting to see broader views - the purpose of a forum.
The owners & mods earn every penny................. :ROFLMAO:

Well, the forum owner has been very patient with a certain (ex-) poster and has applied the forum disciplinary rules in a measured way, but finally that (ex-) poster has been shown the door. This was not censorship, this was applying standards of decency that 99.99% of members seem able to abide by.

Some of the members on this forum need to follow an etiquette. There are too many people who give it large on here, but if they were face to face with the people they are arguing with, would just take a deep breath and move on.
The mods do an excellent job and rarely need to expel people. When they do, it’s justifie.
We do not want this forum descending into the likes of the Luton Outlaws.

if you disagree with me, we’ll you can *#&@ ¥$F

Back
Top Bottom