Chairman The Monday Announcements.

I had my first jab at the stadium a few weeks ago and was talking to the woman administering my shot while she prepared the dose. She told me that they’ve got the conference centre booked until January, and then when I said that it wouldn’t surprise me if Kassam is charging them by the minute she laughed and said that as far as she was aware, the centre had been volunteered to them.

Bazzer, do you just make stuff up? Or have you got some mates who tell you rubbish?

Point us to where you got this nugget!
Someone with knowledge but like ECYellow and Scotchers he has spoken to someone who would be pretty knowledgeable on the matter.

I had my first jab at the stadium a few weeks ago and was talking to the woman administering my shot while she prepared the dose. She told me that they’ve got the conference centre booked until January, and then when I said that it wouldn’t surprise me if Kassam is charging them by the minute she laughed and said that as far as she was aware, the centre had been volunteered to them.
Just what I heard today that’s all

Chapeau FK in that case. Hopefully a new shiny stadium of our own will soften the blow of him receiving a knighthood.

Back
Top Bottom