Tickets Tickets for Cambridge Utd away

8 years ago we were off to Pompey for the opening game........... slightly more there than was accounted for I would suggest. :)
Ha ha, I remember that day. It was hot and sweaty, drinking on the train, loads of yellows there. Rocked up in the ground, tried to find my seat and realised the whole block must have been double sold - stood in the aisle bouncing for 90 mins. Unbelievable experience.

I guess so, but attendances from previous years cup games have been a lot lower then league games.
That is true but I just don’t think this season attendance wise will be like other seasons you might be right we might not take 1000 to Burton

Of those going to Cambridge (couldn't go as mother having an operation!) how many are also planning to go to the Charlton game?

If we sell Burton out aswel and then get 10k for charlton that would be crazy maybe everybody is jumping on the positive bus

we might not sell out Burton, but I for one am really looking forward to it. Always nice to go there and be on the terrace and enjoy their hospitality at half time.

I would be disappointed if we dont take 600+ next Wednesday considering we’ve been starved of it for so long.

we might not sell out Burton, but I for one am really looking forward to it. Always nice to go there and be on the terrace and enjoy their hospitality at half time.

I would be disappointed if we dont take 600+ next Wednesday considering we’ve been starved of it for so long.
That was the point I was trying to
Make is that we’ve all been starved of watching oufc live for 18 months I reckon this season we will see a huge travelling army away plus big numbers at home hopefully

Any news on any new signings today 😁

That was the point I was trying to
Make is that we’ve all been starved of watching oufc live for 18 months I reckon this season we will see a huge travelling army away plus big numbers at home hopefully

Any news on any new signings today 😁
Wrong thread 😜

Are Burton selling away tickets for the match? Nothing online yet.

8 years ago we were off to Pompey for the opening game........... slightly more there than was accounted for I would suggest. :)

Couldn't get tickets for our end so had to slum it in the top tier of Pompey's north stand. Had a great view of the yellow masses in the Milton end. It was positively bulging at the seams. And when the crowd surfer was un rolled when the players came out it looked awesome. Would take same score line again to.

Back
Top Bottom