Tickets Tickets for Charlton

Why couldn't you? It's going to be nowhere near capacity.
Indeed it won't be. But Charlton have announced that there won't be away tickets on sale on the day - do the rules state that this must also apply to home tickets, so no walk-up OUFC fans?

Indeed it won't be. But Charlton have announced that there won't be away tickets on sale on the day - do the rules state that this must also apply to home tickets, so no walk-up OUFC fans?
Sensible that if you aren't on the database... or even if you are... get your ticket sooner rather than later.

Some dots have now appeared on block 12. Incorporating block 12 I reckon 6,577 seats have sold. If we say 280 in the boxes, so home fans 6,857.
Apparently Charlton ticket sales slowed down, say they've sold 1,300. Then grand total is 8,157.
So hopefully with on day walk ups we might get to 8,500.

Can we still do said 'walk ups' on the day though?
Good point. I've looked back at all the club ticket announcents (that I can find) and everyone references the online site and print at home - no mention of buying at the ground.

Is it possible that they aren't selling tickets at the window as a covid precaution?

And if they are, I presume it will be cashless only.....

Good point. I've looked back at all the club ticket announcents (that I can find) and everyone references the online site and print at home - no mention of buying at the ground.

Is it possible that they aren't selling tickets at the window as a covid precaution?

And if they are, I presume it will be cashless only.....
I can't believe that you can't buy on the day.
Nothing has been said to this affect.

image.jpg
This is the team I would choose for tomorrow I think going forward there is so
Much talent and CB and AG would compliment each other in the middle

I can't believe that you can't buy on the day.
Nothing has been said to this affect.
I was told on the phone that the ticket office opens tomorrow at 12:15 as I’ve gotta go to the reception to collect two tickets so I should imagine they will sell tickets tomorrow

Even if the ticket office isn't open, why can't people purchase tickets online and use the mobile ticket on the day which should be available to purchase up to 10 minutes before kick off? Gone are the days where you needed a paper ticket and had to rely on postage.

I think we're looking to fix a problem that doesn't exist. Home tickets will be available on the day, either in person or prebooking and using eTickets.

If you're able, and feel safe enough, then get yourself along tomorrow and support this great club!

Do we HAVE to show covid passport/proof of negative lateral test to get in today, or is it just recommended now?

Do we HAVE to show covid passport/proof of negative lateral test to get in today, or is it just recommended now?
No need for a covid passport and a lateral flow test is recommended but not mandatory if you aren't double jabbed:
  • Supporters are encouraged to get vaccinated where eligible.If you have been vaccinated already, please download the NHS app in order that you can prove your status if required at any future point.
  • It is recommended that if you are not ‘double-jabbed’, you voluntarily take a lateral flow test before attending a fixture.
Full list of suggestions are here:

No need for a covid passport and a lateral flow test is recommended but not mandatory if you aren't double jabbed:
  • Supporters are encouraged to get vaccinated where eligible.If you have been vaccinated already, please download the NHS app in order that you can prove your status if required at any future point.
  • It is recommended that if you are not ‘double-jabbed’, you voluntarily take a lateral flow test before attending a fixture.
Full list of suggestions are here:

Excellent, I'm double J'd, just couldn't find my passport thingy

Felt the attendance was somewhat disappointing for the first game back with no restrictions after so long - the Scum topped our attendance by about 1k, against Carlisle!

Felt the attendance was somewhat disappointing for the first game back with no restrictions after so long - the Scum topped our attendance by about 1k, against Carlisle!

They had the "Power is gone" bounce............ and lost..... nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom