Matches Tuesday night games

We play good teams now, at the Manor we generally played similar ones. I think you’re harking back to a short period when we were regularly playing Man U.
Man U, Leeds, Newcastle, Andy Thomas oh he'll be a star. Isn't it. Jumpers for goal post. The good old days.

I think that why I like autumn evening games.

Last edited:
£10 adults £5 concessions for Morecombe match announced last week.

Flexi ticket buys 6 matches at a discount.

Sorry i must of missed that announcement.

I look back fondly on the days we had a bona fide gypsy’s curse on Tuesday evening games, rather than just being disappointing :)

Only because they are giving tickets away it’s the Swindon town charity they wouldn’t be getting as many fans if they had to pay full price

But the fact is they are getting more potential return customers where we aren't. Also we already know the more we have packed in the kassam the better as far as atmosphere is concerned and now also the club getting a share of the concessions It makes more sense.

But the fact is they are getting more potential return customers where we aren't. Also we already know the more we have packed in the kassam the better as far as atmosphere is concerned and now also the club getting a share of the concessions It makes more sense.
The problem is this is a boring topic one I have posted on if people want to come they will if they don’t they won’t plenty of excuses have been used like the ground s**t the tickets are expensive it’s not easy to get to but IMO if you want to go you will go if you want to make it excuses why you don’t go well that’s your choice

The problem is this is a boring topic one I have posted on if people want to come they will if they don’t they won’t plenty of excuses have been used like the ground s**t the tickets are expensive it’s not easy to get to but IMO if you want to go you will go if you want to make it excuses why you don’t go well that’s your choice

The more of those obstacles that are removed the better it is...... ergo people will tolerate travel etc if they`ve paid £10.

The more of those obstacles that are removed the better it is...... ergo people will tolerate travel etc if they`ve paid £10.
But how could we run on selling tickets for £10 I suppose the proof will be the morcambe game it’s a Saturday the kids are off school so let’s see how many extra fans turn up

All part of a masterplan by the EFL to reduce crowds on a Tuesday

Tue, Aug 17Crewe AlexandraH
Tue, Sep 28Accrington StanleyH
Tue, Oct 19Shrewsbury TownH
Tue, Nov 23Fleetwood TownH
Tue, Dec 7Doncaster RoversA
Tue, Feb 8Accrington StanleyA
Tue, Feb 22Crewe AlexandraA
This is the problem with computer generated fixtures.
In the 'Good old days' a certain amount of fixtures were hand picked to mitigate travel etc.

But how could we run on selling tickets for £10 I suppose the proof will be the morcambe game it’s a Saturday the kids are off school so let’s see how many extra fans turn up
I agree how could we be sustainable on running a scheme £10 per adult and £5 for a child.
How many ST holders are there 4,000 + so an average £10 for say 1500 adults and a fiver for 599 kids would be a loss however if it turns out we can get 2,500+ adults and 1,000+ plus kids it may not be so bad but we need them to turn up. But if a success and the club start rolling this out more frequently then ST holders may feel aggrieved.

I agree how could we be sustainable on running a scheme £10 per adult and £5 for a child.
How many ST holders are there 4,000 + so an average £10 for say 1500 adults and a fiver for 599 kids would be a loss however if it turns out we can get 2,500+ adults and 1,000+ plus kids it may not be so bad but we need them to turn up. But if a success and the club start rolling this out more frequently then ST holders may feel aggrieved.
I dont think Season Ticket holders will worry too much. It would be great to walk up the East Stand terracing, look back, and see the North and South stand seats fairly full.

Back
Top Bottom