Transfer News Undisclosed.

I already do.

I did tell the wife, once, how much I paid for Wembley tickets - never again......
Maybe clubs should adopt terms to describe fees along the lines my wife uses when she buys something new..’bargain’, ’not expensive’, pretty cheap’, ’not a lot’. I only find out the truth when the credit card bill arrives. 😮

Almost a gentleman's agreement to keep it secret from clubs and fans, it always seems to in involve OUFC transfers, not going to lose sleep over it, but the (undisclosed) transfer is a need too know issue.

Of the 38 paid transfers in League One so far this season (at time of posting), only 4 of them have actually had their price published.

Remember that when a woman buys something it’s cos it’s a either saving you money as it’s cheaper than it was originally or it’s something that they really need , along with the wardrobe full of essentials

Remember that when a woman buys something it’s cos it’s a either saving you money as it’s cheaper than it was originally or it’s something that they really need , along with the wardrobe full of essentials
Don't start me on this.

"This smelly candle is down from 40 quid to only 25!"

I can grab you one from Tesco for a fiver though, and I still think that's too steep.

IDR, MYR and THB are restricted currencies, whether thats a consideration for our owners, could be a factor.

The frustrating thing is I can see why clubs do it but it always leads to speculation - in the same way any secretive story does - as people start plucking figures out of the air and that becomes fact.

Fact or speculation............... which is the most disruptive or dangerous?

Back
Top Bottom