Up and running

• Thread starter Deleted member 5165
  • Start date
The Banbury game I reckon will be partly behind the switch of our game.
Am I missing something but why would the Banbury game have anything to do with our game if I’m missing something I apologise

Probably the Barrow massive may have come to Oxford and kick off.🤣🤣
there were a few 'scuffles' outside The Priory involving Barrow lads when we played them in the Fa Cup, if memory serves ( it was a draw here - cant remember how the replay ended up)

there were a few 'scuffles' outside The Priory involving Barrow lads when we played them in the Fa Cup, if memory serves ( it was a draw here - cant remember how the replay ended up)
There a few after the Friday night game we lost
3-0 but Banbury playing at 17-15 on the Saturday wouldn’t have been the reason.

Am I missing something but why would the Banbury game have anything to do with our game if I’m missing something I apologise

The same Officers will probably be doing both games as they don't exactly have a lot of spare capacity. Banbury have had the odd crowd trouble issue over the years at big crowd games, although rumours a few may have involved some of ours.

Following a consultation with Chris Williams, OUFC Communications Manager, the Supporters' Panel page on the club web site has been re-jigged and now has various sub-sections to make things easier.
I'd like to thank Chris for this and hope that folk on here will refer to the various sections when looking for information about the panels' activities, the panel members, how to contact the panel and the documentation relating to the panel.

The panel is moving closer to the first full meeting with invited club officials and a preparatory meeting is scheduled for this Friday. Minutes from that meeting will be posted on the club site as soon as possible thereafter.

Interest in the panel is growing and all of the members of the panel report constructive conversations with supporters, in person and via email.

The OUSP regret to announce that Greg David has resigned from the panel.

This decision was made for personal reasons.

Might I suggest maybe making it a closed group requiring a join request, so you can control membership and remove any 'undesirables', instead of leaving it fully open.

Are you accusing OUSP Secretary of being Steve Baker? ;)

• React
Reactions: MJB
Due to changes in government guidance the enhanced Covid checks implemented yesterday will not be needed again in the foreseeable future, however whilst it is fresh in your minds if you have any points which could improve things if they were needed again please let us know ouspinfo@gmail.com
For example, if you did not have the necessary paperwork and used the LFT testing facility how did that go?

Was the “LFT facility” the motorhome at the back of the South Stand? If so, then I would suggest clearer signposting.

Was the “LFT facility” the motorhome at the back of the South Stand? If so, then I would suggest clearer signposting.

Beat me to it. I thought that was the petition signing until bazzer said that he was outside the South stand. More signage needed even if its a black board.

Back
Top Bottom